+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Media Appearances

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Leo
    Maybe Wanda's singing drove both Jonathan and Jolanda to insanity.
    They would have had to spend the rest of the trip in Loserville with her right? ... insanity is entirely believable for J & J, imagine Wanda up & singing with the roosters every morning!!

Jeff Probst will be on MAD TV tonight. Doing a skit.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Quote Originally Posted by Qboots
    Jeff Probst will be on MAD TV tonight. Doing a skit.
    With a special appearance by Colby Donaldson.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

With a special appearance by Colby Donaldson.
    Wasn't that the same character Colby did on Joey?

I don't watch Joey, so I didn't know Colby was on there. I saw him on The Young & the Restless though, and his acting last night was way better. The whole skit cracked me up. It was the only time I laughed through the whole show. Is MAD TV supposed to be funny?

I don't watch Joey, so I didn't know Colby was on there. I saw him on The Young & the Restless though, and his acting last night was way better. The whole skit cracked me up. It was the only time I laughed through the whole show. Is MAD TV supposed to be funny?
    On Joey, Colby played an egotistical jock-type (bad) actor that showed off his guns every chance he had. It was kind of a one note character.

I'm an SNL fan. I DVR'd MAD and watched it this morning thanks to the head's up from Qboots. I thought I'd give the rest of the show a chance since the LOST skit was so good. I tried to watch the rest of it, but it was like watching the worst SNL skits from several episodes rolled into one show. Just doesn't stand up. I'm sure it has it's fans since it's been on for ten years.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12