+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Tom

Tom

Quote Originally Posted by Maveno
    I was happy to see that Tom was smart enough to be looking over all of the [survivors] to see who he was looking to be "tight" with. While he was doing that, he was talking to a female and basically made a lil alliance of some sort with her.
    Does anyone remember who that was? For the life of me, I can't remember.

I sure hope she's worthy.

It was Stephenie. If she is smart enough to ally with Tom, I like her chances.

Namaste.

I don't think he'll last long, way too athletic, he did better on that immunity challenge than the guys half his age, and who wants to go up against a NY city fireman in front of a jury?

FORT Fogey
    Unfortunately, Lotus, I'm sure you're right. How much you wanna bet he gets the boot RIGHT before the merge? And that'll anger me a lot cuz that would be so typical. Yes, let's get rid of all the threats cuz the weak should prevail in every season. Ugh. Go Tom! I loved it when he said they tried to make him do the fire and he said that it was the loser's job. Uh yeah, considering no one's ever been able to succeed although JP came very close last year. He kicked all kinds of ass on the IC too so he should be around for awhile. I swear to God though, if Coby goes after him cuz he's a threat, Coby's dead to me and I already don't care for that boy.

BTW, ladies, why do you think he's hot? I think he looks old! It's the grey hair, never been a fan of that, actually. I never expected HIM to be eye candy but hey, cool for you guys. And leaves the young guys for me

Quote Originally Posted by Lil_Cutie
    Unfortunately, Lotus, I'm sure you're right. How much you wanna bet he gets the boot RIGHT before the merge? And that'll anger me a lot cuz that would be so typical. Yes, let's get rid of all the threats cuz the weak should prevail in every season. Ugh. Go Tom! I loved it when he said they tried to make him do the fire and he said that it was the loser's job. Uh yeah, considering no one's ever been able to succeed although JP came very close last year. He kicked all kinds of ass on the IC too so he should be around for awhile. I swear to God though, if Coby goes after him cuz he's a threat, Coby's dead to me and I already don't care for that boy.

BTW, ladies, why do you think he's hot? I think he looks old! It's the grey hair, never been a fan of that, actually. I never expected HIM to be eye candy but hey, cool for you guys. And leaves the young guys for me
    Half the fun of this forum is watching your meltdowns when the young cute guys get voted off. Hope you fair better this season, Cutie.

Ad Astra Per Aspera homeontherange's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mariner
    I can see both Paul Newman and Bill Clinton, but I think John Slattery is spot on. I've been a huge fan of his ever since Homefront.
    YES, John Slattery is who I was thinking of, too. I can also see the young Paul Newman resemblance... and John Mahony. Hummm ...LUV John Slattery, LUV Paul Newman, LUV John Mahoney - GO TOM!
    Now, he just needs to remain a strong player without seeming as big a threat as the younger guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Lil_Cutie
    BTW, ladies, why do you think he's hot?
    Because not all of us are 19 years old! (any more )
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

[BTW, ladies, why do you think he's hot? I think he looks old! It's the grey hair, never been a fan of that, actually. I never expected HIM to be eye candy but hey, cool for you guys. And leaves the young guys for me] Lil Cutie

You can have the young guys!! Tom may have gray hair, but he has a full head of hair. He has handsome features, and blue eyes. He's athletic and fit. He likes Van Morrison and the Chieftains, so shares my Irish ancestry. He's a NYC firefighter: Hero. What's not to love?

Namaste.

Quote Originally Posted by Suxie
    [BTW, ladies, why do you think he's hot? I think he looks old! It's the grey hair, never been a fan of that, actually. I never expected HIM to be eye candy but hey, cool for you guys. And leaves the young guys for me] Lil Cutie

You can have the young guys!! Tom may have gray hair, but he has a full head of hair. He has handsome features, and blue eyes. He's athletic and fit. (.... snip ...) He's a NYC firefighter: Hero. What's not to love?

The younger guys are not appealing to me because they are the age of my former students!!! EWWWW.
    Rooting for Tom. So far. Please don't let him turn out to be a jerk.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

tom gets a hottie vote from me too! he stands of from younger studs with his premature gray hair and great blue eyes
    plus he seems like a nice guy. hopefully the going to the new island decision won't come back to hurt him.

Organizing my sock drawer RBmumsie's Avatar
    Ok, I don't like this guy. (Sorry to all of his fans). Something about him strikes me as being too smooth. I get a vibe that he has an eye out for the young, hot chicks, but that he's a sneaky manipulator. His favorite scent is his wife's neck? His hero is his daughter? This guy thought his answers out waaaaaay too much ahead of time, with the idea of showing himself to be a certain kind of person.

I could be wrong, but I don't think so......
    Well-Behaved Women Seldom Make History...Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

+ Reply to Thread