+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 65 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171858 ... LastLast

Thread: Stephenie

FORT Fogey
    No, they quit, which is different. Osten quit the season prior to that. You cannot actually write your own name down on a piece of paper.

As for Stephenie voting Jeff, she said in Insider that it's what he wanted and she'll always grant that wish since she'd never quit or want out. That TC confessional made me like her even more, actually. All these people wussing out is getting to me.

FORT Newbie
    she could definitely lead Ulong. But I think it's smart of her to let other people deal with it. Because if she did I think she will be the target. Not only is she physically strong but people might think she's bossy in some ways and might be the next target. It's good she's keeping herself out of the spotlight! She's doing awesome!!!!! KEEP IT UP STEPH!!! (i hope you're reading this)

FORT Regular
    Man, I am lovin this girl! I knew she was athletic, but had no idea she was so strong till I read her bio... athletic scholarship? No wonder she's handling all the Koror girls with ease. And did anyone catch that shot of her stomach... this girl is ripped! Go Steph!

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    I feel bad for her though.. being stuck on a losing team is ROUGH!

I'm hoping her and Tom go to the final 2!
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Maveno
    I'm hoping her and Tom go to the final 2!
    That would seem a just pairing at this point. I'd be happy with that.

If the tribes merge it's going to be interesting how they mingle...would the Bobby Joe's and Stephenie's join forces with the Tom's and Ian's or would tribe loyalty come into play?

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Don't forget Downsey, that Tom approached Steph early on as somewhat of an "alliance".. before they were split into Koror and Ulong. So, I don't think it would be that hard for Steph to dump her losing tribe for a stronger Tom/Ian alliance.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Quote Originally Posted by Maveno
    Don't forget Downsey, that Tom approached Steph early on as somewhat of an "alliance".. before they were split into Koror and Ulong. So, I don't think it would be that hard for Steph to dump her losing tribe for a stronger Tom/Ian alliance.
    Tom/Ian/AND Bobby Joe!
    "My life gets less like chess and more like whack-a-mole every day."
    <-- "I'm Hexy and I know it!"

FORT Fogey
    I don't see Tom/Ian/Gregg welcoming Bobby Jon with opening arms, most likely they'll view him as a threat to their alliance(even though if they got him in, and they'd have NO problem with that, he'd never turn on them because he doesn't seem like the backstabbing type). I do think Tom may take Steph along for the ride, but won't keep her over any Korors of his alliance because Tom seems like he'd be very loyal to his tribe.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil_Cutie
    I don't see Tom/Ian/Gregg welcoming Bobby Jon with opening arms, most likely they'll view him as a threat to their alliance(even though if they got him in, and they'd have NO problem with that, he'd never turn on them because he doesn't seem like the backstabbing type). I do think Tom may take Steph along for the ride, but won't keep her over any Korors of his alliance because Tom seems like he'd be very loyal to his tribe.
    I think Tom might grab Steph just for the numbers advantage, but I don't think he'd turn on any of his tribe first, especially those he's gotten close to. If he felt threatened by being voted off, maybe he'd keep Steph just for her vote.

Quote Originally Posted by oneTVslave
    Because he is young and not incredibly bright. Plus, he wanted to show off his coconut skills for his Barbie-girl. As far as the vote for James, he can't vote for himself, so he had to vote for someone...

You can't? I thought you could. If I remember the first Survivor, B. B. voted for himself.

+ Reply to Thread