+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 65 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161757 ... LastLast

Thread: Stephenie

Quote Originally Posted by funnygirl422
    I'm kind of on the fence about Stephanie. I was impressed with her endurance in these challenges, but I'm having a problem with her wish-washiness. Wasn't she on board the "kick out the lazy chick" train? Why did she vote for Jeff?
    I think she really wanted to get rid of Kim, but she voted for Jeff because that's what he wanted everyone to do. She was asking him to give it a couple of days to see if his ankle would get any better, and he said it would take three weeks and a couple of days wouldn't matter. He seemed to really want to go and thought he was doing the best thing for the tribe.

If he's really hurt and really wants to leave, and most of the others are on board with it, I can see why she would go along. And if she didn't, then she gets known as the bitchy one who wanted to boot Kim out even when Jeff was asking to leave. A big part of success in this game is being able to choose your battles. Sometimes you have to go with the flow.

I'd like to see her and Angie team up and take everyone down.
    If nothing else, there's applause.....like waves of love pouring over the footlights. - All about Eve

Quote Originally Posted by wasabininja
    I'd like to see her and Angie team up and take everyone down.

They could do it, too. I loved her look of determination as she dove into the water during the RC, leaving Jennifer in the dust.
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
    - Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Chach
    I think she really wanted to get rid of Kim, but she voted for Jeff because that's what he wanted everyone to do. She was asking him to give it a couple of days to see if his ankle would get any better, and he said it would take three weeks and a couple of days wouldn't matter. He seemed to really want to go and thought he was doing the best thing for the tribe.

If he's really hurt and really wants to leave, and most of the others are on board with it, I can see why she would go along. And if she didn't, then she gets known as the bitchy one who wanted to boot Kim out even when Jeff was asking to leave. A big part of success in this game is being able to choose your battles. Sometimes you have to go with the flow.
    If Jeff really wanted to leave, why show how strong he is in camp, why risk the trek all the way to tribal council, why throw a vote in for James?

Stephanie doesn't strike me as a "team" player. Have we forgotten her actions on the first episode already? No, Stephanie is definitely in it to win it and she's playing a good game so far. There was definitely a strategy to her decision in voting for Jeff because Stephanie doesn't do anybody favors. She even had a look of disbelief on her face when he was explaining how his ankle would be cashed for three weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by funnygirl422
    If Jeff really wanted to leave, why show how strong he is in camp, why risk the trek all the way to tribal council, why throw a vote in for James?
    Because he is young and not incredibly bright. Plus, he wanted to show off his coconut skills for his Barbie-girl. As far as the vote for James, he can't vote for himself, so he had to vote for someone...
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
    - Albert Einstein

Ah! I did NOT know this rule about not voting for yourself. Thanks for clearing THAT up.

I didn't think I would like Stephenie before the show started, but now I am impressed with her determination and lack of bossiness.

FORT Newbie
    I really hope Stephenie wins it! She's awesome!!!! She has the greatest motivation ever.
    And what can I say...this girl is ripped! Wicked body!

Stephenie might be my favorite female Survivor ever! She is awesome, and just as strong as any guy out there. My only problem with her is that she refuses to step up and lead Ulong. She is the prime candidate for this position. Her, Bobby Jon, and Angie would make an awesome F3, but the way things are going, the three of them would be lucky to make the merge!

Go Stephenie! And if you're reading this, all my Survivor friends are cheering for you and think you are an awesome woman.

You can't vote for yourself? Seriously i've never seen anyone vote for himself, actually I did. In all stars 2 person voted for themselve! Susan and Jenna

+ Reply to Thread