+ Reply to Thread
Page 65 of 65 FirstFirst ... 155556575859606162636465

Thread: Stephenie

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by crazyboy26 View Post
    I think Steph should have won. Danni played a great game, but Steph was even better. She was more persuasive and took more initiative. However even if she lost it should have been closer than it was, a 4-3 loss, or at least a 5-2.
    After the merge and her group had the majority and basically formed a 6 person alliance you knew when they turned on each other it wouldn't be pretty. They were so smug and felt so safe that I'm sure all of them (except maybe Lydia) were picturing themselves skating all the way to the Final 3 hiding within this alliance. 6-1 is what she deserved.

To be honest with you, had she stayed the sweetheart of Palau, maybe she would had gotten more of the votes like a 4-3 vote.
    But also she offended her original alliance and she knew because of that, she wouldn't get all but one vote.

Heh...on Steph's homepage it says there will be a "Stephenie Cruise" coming soon. Just don't get between her and the buffet table.

http://prevailingsolutions.com/StephHomePage.html

They need to have a Bobby Jon, Brandon, and Jamie cruise...
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd View Post
    Heh...on Steph's homepage it says there will be a "Stephenie Cruise" coming soon. Just don't get between her and the buffet table.

http://prevailingsolutions.com/StephHomePage.html

They need to have a Bobby Jon, Brandon, and Jamie cruise...
    Thanks for posting her site.. I was crackin' up hard! Did you read the guest book? Wow! Now she's not even responding anymore because of the taunting and negative posts that were on there. So, they deleted them and left up all the young girls' adoration posts. Geez, some of those girls are addicted to "all things Stephanie".

But, what cracked me up MOST.. were her glossy pictures priced at $19.95 (add $1.95 for shipping to continental US) with a signature. Wow. Wonder how she feels going and depositing the money that all those 12 year old girls are scrounging up. :nono

To charge for a signed headshot is SO egotistical, IMO. Is she that poor?!?!
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

From what I read it seems that someone was posting as Steph which in turn caused a bit of a situation so she stopped posting in the guestbook and is now trying to figure out a better way to comminicate with her fans.
    "So, what is fame? It's lightening that strikes some people. It's lightening that some people seek." Jewel

Snoozin' on the beach
    Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd View Post
    Wow, that's either really ballsy or really stupid. What are the chances the negativity and taunting or some other deathly embarrassing/humiliating scene would happen when she has set herself up in a trapped enviornment such as a cruise? There's no place to go on a boat but in the drink, even if she hired some low rent muscle to watch out for her. All it takes is someone in a boat pulling along side this cruise and doing something nasty or attention getting that the local news would air. That would be pretty mortifying.

Too many crackpots and drunken idiots in the world to think it would never happen.

In my own little world where all things are Idol......
    http://people.aol.com/people/article...211303,00.html

Survivor's Stephenie LaGrossa Gets Married

FRIDAY JULY 07, 2006 10:00PM EST

Survivor: Palau and Guatemala castaway Stephenie LaGrossa wed her longtime boyfriend, high-school history teacher Michael Ward, 33, on Friday in Seaside Heights, N.J., the Jersey Shore town where they first met.

The wedding had a beach theme, with the motto "Life's a Beach" printed on fans, drink stirrers and candles. "We're huge beach people," LaGrossa, 26, tells PEOPLE. "He loves to surf. I love the beach. We wanted to definitely have something on the beach."

Guests included Palau winner Tom Westman and Guatemala champ Danni Boatwright.

LaGrossa, a former pharmaceutical sales rep who now models and makes TV and personal appearances, grew up in a suburb of Philadelphia and now lives in Toms River, N.J.

She was a fan favorite on 2005's Survivor: Palau, in which she outlasted every one of her Ulong tribemates and even fended for herself in their desolate camp. But when she joined the competing Koror tribe, she was voted off the island.

Later that year, she competed again on Survivor: Guatemala, a reunion show in which she went up against other competitors from previous seasons. She made it to the final two, but ultimately lost the $1 million prize to Boatwright, a Kansas beauty queen.

While on Palau, she received a romantic and funny letter from Ward. "My boyfriend kissed his letter with, I think, eye shadow he found at my house, because it was orange!" she told PEOPLE. "He wrote, 'Here's a kiss from me to you with your own lipstick or at least I think it's lipstick.' I was laughing so hard!"

Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

Thanks for posting this!

I wondered if those two would finally tie the knot

No kidding! They've dated forever, haven't they? Good for them, though.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

+ Reply to Thread