+ Reply to Thread
Page 61 of 65 FirstFirst ... 11515253545556575859606162636465 LastLast

Thread: Stephenie

Well when Rafe, Lydia and Cindy really think about it....how in the world could THEY trust her now. I mean, she axed her best buddy?

Hope this was her MISTAKE...and she's gone tomorrow night.
    The stars at night...are big and bright

FORT Regular
    I hope that if Steph does make it to the final two it's because someone takes her rather than her getting to choose her opponent.

If she messes over Rafe (her last true ally) to get to the Final 2.....well then Stephenie will have proven to all of the viewing audience that the following statement is indeed true in reference to Stephenie:

"SHE HAS ALL THE ATTRIBUTES OF A DOG....EXCEPT LOYALTY"

LC

Quote Originally Posted by Lonestar View Post
    Well when Rafe, Lydia and Cindy really think about it....how in the world could THEY trust her now. I mean, she axed her best buddy?

Hope this was her MISTAKE...and she's gone tomorrow night.
    No way they'll vote her out now. She's got one less vote on the jury and she didn't have many to begin with. Plus, she no longer has a strong ally so is willing to float where needed.

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyCoetzer View Post
    "SHE HAS ALL THE ATTRIBUTES OF A DOG....EXCEPT LOYALTY"

LC
    I don't know... I would choose my dog over Steph.

Quote Originally Posted by karalott View Post
    Considering Jeff hated the Outcast tribe idea, and after AS said he'd like to stick with completely new players who knew nothing about each other or the game. I still wonder why MB thought it was a good idea to bring Steph and Bobby Jon back.

I have my doubts about Burnette. Bringing back former survivors is not a crowd pleaser. Seems Burnette is determined to keep repeating this practice regardless of what viewers want. The producers tend to make the whole show the former whoever show. It gets old. I liked Steph the first go around but find her tiring and boring the second go around. It reminds me of the Rob and Amber show. These people don't seem to realize they are just boring. Certinately not the big stars they think they are.

Quote Originally Posted by Shady64 View Post
    All you have to do is remove the cookie they add to your browser and they can't track you or recognize that you've voted or been to the site at all.

I think it's a waste of time and effort but some people (mostly kids) will do anything to have their favorite in the lead. Even if that's something as silly as "stuffing the ballot box". They also changed the format for voting. Instead of like/dislike on a 1-10 scale.

She's losing fans in droves every week with her attitude and behavior. I think there's more post that are "I was a fan but not anymore after she did so and so" than there are people that didn't like her at all.
    I read that when Rob and Amber were on Amazing Race their relatives stuffed every ballot box and web site with praises for this gruesome twosome. That's why I never pay any attention to how ratings go up when contestants return to reality shows.

Excuse me while I do my own little tribal dance to put a hex on Steph and get her booted out tonight.

Take a hike Steph! Be gone you wench!
    :nono No double-dippers on my TV!

OK, that should do it.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Premium Member
    I'm getting in line behind you Q. This is the first Survivor that I have watched and I still don't like Steph. Every time I look at their pictures at the top of this page I swear that they just put a wig on Blake or maybe the two of them are twins.

Snoozin' on the beach
    Quote Originally Posted by Qboots View Post
    Excuse me while I do my own little tribal dance to put a hex on Steph and get her booted out tonight.
    But Qboots, wouldn't it be even more satisying to see her in F2, counting the money and what she's gonna buy with it in her head, only to have a humiliating loss by a (hopefully) landslide?

I honestly don't hate Stephanie, the way a lot of others have turned. I think a lot of people tend to forget how young she really is. Maybe it seems like she's been on our TVs forever by this point, but she's still only 25. Some people are very mature at that age. Steph, I think, isn't one of those people.

If any of these (mostly older) players held her or Blobby John in any kind of awe, it was just kind of stupid on their part.

Of course the one exception to this theory is Rafe. You wouldn't really know it from looking at him, but he's a baby--22. But short of his hissy fit over Cindy's car choice, he's mostly been far more mature than most of the older ones.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

+ Reply to Thread