+ Reply to Thread
Page 60 of 65 FirstFirst ... 1050515253545556575859606162636465 LastLast

Thread: Stephenie

Quote Originally Posted by Grimjack View Post
    Nice, real nice way to treat a guy who gave you your loved one when he didn't need to. I hope she is next.
    I agree. It was such a stupid move at this point on her part. Lydia is still expendable and while Judd talked a lot, I do think he would have waited until the final four and then tried to take out Stephenie.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

C'mon Without Cmon Within QuinntheEskimo's Avatar
    it's no surprise that Steph turned on Judd- we've seen it in every single episode where the alpha males feed on each other... Steph and Judd were the last two alpha males left- and one of em needed to go...

That's priceless! Steph = alpha male.

FORT Newbie

Duped

Very disappointed in Stephanie last episode (#12). It's a shame she was duped by Danni, at least to a degree, in voting out Judd. They didn't show us any conversation between Steph and Judd after she was set up. Judd was obviously very surprised at his ouster so it appears there wasn't one. She knew Judd had lied and turned on people before, and saw him talking to Lydia and Danni, but still, to take the word of someone else over her strong alliance with Judd was a surprise given that she has been so good in reading people so far. His "Jersey girl" is there to win and clearly felt Judd was threatening to turn on her, but I had hoped to see a little less paranoia and more integrity (consideration?) from her at this stage of the game. It will be interesting to hear her explanation for this vote at the finals, if she makes it that far as I still hope she will.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaaam View Post
    This is Survivor not Stephvivor...she needs to go, for the 2nd time.
    Looking back, the last we really should have seen of Stephenie was the night in Palau when Probst, for all intents and purposes, convinced Janu to quit.
    Stay Gold, JFlo

"Craft Idea: Want to prevent a rerun of the Gulf of Tonkin off the coast of Iran? Just send Britney to the Strait of Hormuz and drop her on the Frigate USS Ingraham." Paparazzi As Unexploited Guardians of Democracy by Cintra Wilson [cintrawilson.com]

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Filangi View Post
    I agree. It was such a stupid move at this point on her part. Lydia is still expendable and while Judd talked a lot, I do think he would have waited until the final four and then tried to take out Stephenie.
    And that's Stephanie's reason for booting him. The others would not have tried to take her out once they got to Final Four. Which one of them would do it? Especially from Steph's perspective. Judd showed himself to be willing to backstab and paid the price.

With Judd out of the way Steph should have clear sailing to F3.

Bite your tongue.
    The stars at night...are big and bright

JUst because some people don't like Stephanie, why should she play the fool..........If Judd was still upset about the Jamie vote and since he thought Stephanie was the one to set this all in motion, why shouldn't she jump on the bandwagon to get to him first........Stephanie is playing a good game........If she get's to the final 2 the other reason why she will not win is because of the retrunee factor...........

my point exactly

she's already tried.......and was voted out....torch snuffed.

no second chances
    The stars at night...are big and bright

signed, sealed, delivered maude~flanders's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JFlo View Post
    Looking back, the last we really should have seen of Stephenie was the night in Palau when Probst, for all intents and purposes, convinced Janu to quit.

I don't agree that Judd was going to take out Steph. He showed a lot of loyalty to her. First, she was let in on the immunity idol clue, even though he lied to everyone else. Also, he shared every reward challenge that he won (and was allowed to share) with her, including the evening before she turned on him.
    I think she made a dumb move. She was in a very tight alliance, and is now in a re-positioning tribe. I hope that this is her downfall.

+ Reply to Thread