+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 65 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555 ... LastLast

Thread: Stephenie

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    I still like her, although she didn't come across as I hoped she would. As for voting Jolanda off, I don't think it was all Stephenie's doing, and I'm sure Jolanda didn't do herself any favors, either. Stephenie was the one who wanted to get going in the IC, while the others wanted to grab all their supplies. Judging from last night, I thinks she's someone who wants to be in control and in on everything, so if someone makes plans without her or without consulting her, it may not be good. I hope she makes it far, but I'm not too sure if she will. Right now, I'm guessing she'll one of those boots that almost makes the merge, but gets bounced one or two episodes before.

FORT Fogey
    Yeah Kara, I still like her too. What's wrong with scheming? I mean, don't people say they watch Survivor for the scheming and now everyone hates her for doing it? I want to see some good game play. Not that I-got-so-damn-lucky crap that happened to Chris 55 times but I won't go into that :rolleyes I think Stephenie will stay close to the guys for awhile, namingly Jeff, Ibrehem, and Bobby cuz they're strong and are good shields. She does need to tone the attitude down, though.

I can't stand her. She is a biatch if there ever was one.
    You're a bad mother... shut your mouth! ^^

Snoozin' on the beach
    I had to laugh at how STUPID she was jumping in the water. What kind of moron can't deduce that a boat with 18 people rowing will move faster than 1 person swimming? Unless your Aquaman, your going to be left behind fast. That has got to be one of the dumbest survivor moves to date. Guess she targeted Jo before anyone had a chance to realized just how dumb she is. Of course if Angie went, Steph was the next to go as the weakest member. With no strong women, she doesn't won't look as incompetent. She'll do as little work as possible and flirt with all the men, hoping that will be enough to keep her around. She's a combination of Mia/Hiedi/Jerri (without the brains)

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    After re-watching tonight, I found Stephenie to be quite athletic. If anything, her attitude will probably be the thing that gets her kicked off, because she doesn't give me the impression of someone who will slack around camp, either.

If Steph can do the Conspiring stuff without getting herself chopped, then good on her.

I'm a Steph fan and was just reading thru this thread. The comparisons to Jerri crack me up. Steph is the anti-Jerri. She's beautiful, smart, athletic, tough and has a great attitude. Jerri is none of those things!

FORT Fogey
    I think she's very strong and I have loads of respect for her. I'm so tired of the weak women(hi, Kim) or if they're not weak, they're lazy or they depend on the guys. I think she's pretty cool, as well. Go Steph!

Kao
    Definlately. I'm loving Stephanie and Angie right now...too bad they got stuck on the Lazy team...

I'm loving her right now! She's such a superwoman!

+ Reply to Thread