+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 65 FirstFirst 1234567891011121353 ... LastLast

Thread: Stephenie

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Quote Originally Posted by spegs
    Dagwood And I thought the crazy perm, 14-shades-darker-than-normal fake bake, and redesigned pointy eyebrows would protect my secret identity forever! Sorry, D, but now I have to kill you.
    Next time you will just have to try harder with the disguise, I guess.

FORT Fogey
    Spegs I guess you don't find her all that pretty huh? I am rooting for because she is one of those kick butt athletic chicks that I like to see kick butt on the challenges. Maybe if she feels threatened, she'll team up with the athletic guys. I could definitely see an Alpha alliance get formed. That is, if the survivors want to stop having the weak always make it far. I know I am fed up with it. Another reason I feel compelled to root for her is because she is pretty smart. I hope she's a good player.

Stephenie is from about 15 minutes from me. So I guess i should root for her=). She is actually a friend of a friend, but I've only met her once, and that was back in high school, so its not that interesting. But I'll root for her all the same.
    What does it take to wake up a generation...
    If we don't wake up and shake up the nation
    We'll eat the dust of the world wondering why...
    Cages or wings? Which do you prefer?
    Ask the birds...
    ~Jonathon Larson

Quote Originally Posted by Maveno
    Holy crap!!! Jerry Manthey's twin sister!!

OK, now that is too funny b/c when I looked at her pic, I thought "she's pretty. I hope she's not a b!tch" & then you post her side by side with the biggest b!tch in Survivor history. I hope the resemblence ends there!
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

She's the perfect reality-show contestant - looks like a former Survivor (Jerri), over-achiever (any female Apprentice candidate), pharmaceutical sales rep (favourite occupation of Bachelorette contestants) - she coulda been on ANY of the shows.

The eyebrows are a bit much, but since I also hate country music and am partial to Richard Gere and pineapples myself, I like her so far.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

I'd never heard of Monmouth University before starting to read these bios, and after reading 5, have seen two castaways that attended. Small world.

She sure sounds athletic enough, Stephenie does, but had she not included that she liked going to the beach I would have assumed she got her tan primarily in a pod. I'm wondering how a person with a killer manufacured tan would actually hold up having to endure actual sunshine.

FORT Fogey
    Monmouth University...my friend in high school had a shirt from there. I asked her where it was and she didn't know. Now, I know where and I'm like,"YAY!" A great question solved.

I too hope she's nothing like Jerri or she's off the pre likes list for sure!

Has potential to go quite far in the game.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

Stephenie is my pick for hottest girl so far. She reminds me of Kat from Joe Millionaire 2.

+ Reply to Thread