+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Kim

FORT Fogey
    Got ya. Maybe instead of sending her out to sea alone(that's the thing that sounds harsh) maybe have her be...some form of entertainment when she deservingly gets the boot. Maybe she can wait hand and foot on everyone at Loser Lounge and do some comedy acts where she makes an idiot of herself. I dunno she is useless so at some point she needs to be MADE to be useful.

She's just an out and out disappointment. I thought she'd be so much better than she is. Hmm I think I even said somewhere back that I wondered if she'd be more like Kim P or Kim J. I guess the answer is Kim J and that is NOT a good thing. Look up uselessness in the dictionary and you'd find a picture of her.

Snoozin' on the beach
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil_Cutie
    Wow, this is a bit harsh. I think she's useless and needs to go, but how quickly everyone forgets the queen bee of uselessness, Scout, who was allowed to be carried to the F3, which will NOT be the case for Kim. Seriously, Kim cannot possibly own the loathing I felt for Scout
    The thing about Scout is she may not have made much contribution during the challenges but she busted her butt around camp doing work. From what they all said, she was a huge worker bee in camp, shelter, food, wood, all that stuff. Kim hasn't done any of that as far as we know. Scout knew her limitations and tried to make herself valuable in other ways, Kim is just useless period. I'm surprised the little princess doesn't demand Jeff and Ibreham fan her with palm fronds while Bobby John worships at her feet!

FORT Fogey
    That would be hilarious to see her get that dillusional to actually ask the guys to do that. Their expressions would be so priceless. ESPECIALLY Bobby Jon who would probably have to run into the woods to keep her from seeing him burst into laughter.

No, Kim and Scout can't really be compared. Scout did a lot around camp, but she was useless when it came to challenges. Kim proves to be both useless around camp and useless in challenges.

She doesn't seem to realize that people don't like someone that expect others to do their fair share of the work. She just doesn't get it.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

JR.
    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Filangi
    She doesn't seem to realize that people don't like someone that expect others to do their fair share of the work. She just doesn't get it.
    Princess syndrome. She's waiting for everyone else to take care of her.

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Filangi
    No, Kim and Scout can't really be compared. Scout did a lot around camp, but she was useless when it came to challenges. Kim proves to be both useless around camp and useless in challenges.

yeah that was exactly what I was going to say.
    If nothing else, there's applause.....like waves of love pouring over the footlights. - All about Eve

The difference between Scout and Kim is that Scout knew she's a liability in the challenges, so she contributes by getting and boiling water, get wood for fire, built a fire and basically do all the work around camp and she gave her all in the challenges (even though it wasn't much, but at least...). Kim doesn't help out in the challenges (I mean, why are you in Survivor in the first place?! to hook up with a cute guy? go to a bar!), is a dead weight to her tribe AND she doesn't even do anything to help out in the camp! And another problem is that (contestant) Jeff lets her be so she thinks that okay.

Hopefully now that Jeff's gone, she'll be contributing more since no one's gonna distract her anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Shady64
    The thing about Scout is she may not have made much contribution during the challenges but she busted her butt around camp doing work. From what they all said, she was a huge worker bee in camp, shelter, food, wood, all that stuff. Kim hasn't done any of that as far as we know. Scout knew her limitations and tried to make herself valuable in other ways, Kim is just useless period. I'm surprised the little princess doesn't demand Jeff and Ibreham fan her with palm fronds while Bobby John worships at her feet!
    Yeah, That.

And when she could Scout did compete. Cracking cocomuts and putting the fluid in the jar. etc.... Scout did try and obviously the team had a strategy when she was involved. But Kim is what 30 yrs younger and she does nothing. That is a sad statement being compared to an older person with a bad knee and you come out the loser.

Think we should have a contest between who is the lazyiest, Kim or Katie??

Organizing my sock drawer RBmumsie's Avatar
    My thought is - if WANDA had been chosen instead of Kim - the whole dang game would have been different. What our mum's used to say "pretty is as pretty does". I haven't seen Kim do anything except cuddle with Jeff, hang onto a platform in the water and sit on her keister in the sun while people worked around her.
    Well-Behaved Women Seldom Make History...Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

+ Reply to Thread