+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Kim

FORT Fogey
    I hope she's really cool like my favorite reality pageant girl, Nicole. I do agree with Kara that in that one pic she looks older than 25. I wonder if she'll be one of those girls who looks worse as the days go by, like say, Heidi. Or Eliza, who was another smart girl who was known as being bitchy. Will Kim be like her or more like Kim Powers from Africa?

Sports Teams Ohio State Buckeyes
    I've got my winner! I am first, last, and always a Buckeye.
    "The road that is built in hope is more pleasant to the traveler than the road built in despair, even though they both lead to the same destination."
    --Marion Zimmer Bradley

She's my pick for the season. I hope she is able to win or at least go far.

Quote Originally Posted by Qboots
    The first thing I thought when I saw her picture was that she looks bitchy. But her bio is so impressive: BA, PhD, Dept. of Defense, fundraiser, teacher, speaks Arabic.

but she still might be bitchy
    Let's just prepare to hate her, to be on the safe side.

You know, at first I thought Horseballs sounded like an inappropriate activity for a former Miss Ohio, but I googled it and I'm guessing she plays it with her gramma and grandpa on Sunday afternoons.
    http://www.horseballsgame.com/Default.htm
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Thank you, AJane, for the link. I was a little concerned.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by Qboots
    The first thing I thought when I saw her picture was that she looks bitchy. But her bio is so impressive: BA, PhD, Dept. of Defense, fundraiser, teacher, speaks Arabic.

but she still might be bitchy
    I'll give her her due, her bio certainly sounds impressive, though the calculation she attributes to herself comes through as I'm reading it. I get the impression that she goes to lengths to maximize her accomplishments to the point where I'm wondering whether the "fundraising" that she's supposed to have done has anything at all to do with the Girl Scout cookies she says she prefers.

She's a (part time) government contractor for H. J. Ford/Department of Defense. What exactly is that supposed to mean, other than she wrapped herself into some patriotic imagery because she liked the way it sounded? I get the impression that whatever work she's actually doing (maybe latrine testing) is actually for Ford, who is a defense contractor, but the DOD addition was redundant and added to elevate her position and image.

Not to knock her completely, she has a specific direction she's headed in relation to her career, but as laudable it is that she's picked up Arabic since 9/11, I wouldn't want some newbie like her doing any serious interpretation when lives are on the line. I've seen plently of arguments between people that speak Arabic as their native language as to what a particular phrase means; I can't imagine a Johnny come lately like Kim doing better than them.

I don't think I care for her, which probably points to me loving her before the shark gets her.

Quote Originally Posted by AJane
    Let's just prepare to hate her, to be on the safe side.

Any game is fun after a few of her favorite drinks:Alcoholic Drinks Grey Goose martini Your turn Kim *hic*
    leave the gun...take the canolis - The Godfather

Kim? Jennifer?
    Jennifer? Kim?

Can't tell the difference between them yet
    Love many, trust a few, and always paddle your own canoe

FORT Lurker
    I love her.

Seem like next week she will be getting cosy with Jeff
    Well, I was thinking when he said, "king of the jungle," I was, like, "Well, during the first challenge you would still be lost in the jungle if Jim and I hadn't, like, led you out. - Brooke Struck on Judd

Love is like the wind...You can't see it, but you can feel it

+ Reply to Thread