+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Katie

Katie entertaining?? Wow. I can't imagine.

Organizing my sock drawer RBmumsie's Avatar
    Actually, this makes sense to me. We caught a brief bit of Katie doing a sock-puppet show several weeks back. And remember, nasty old Johnny Fairplay? Supposedly HE was entertaining as heck.

They gotta be more entertaining than Bobby Jon's snot rockets!
    Well-Behaved Women Seldom Make History...Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Okay. Let me see if I've got Katie's "logic" straight: Ian came and told her that he, Tom, and Caryn were going to vote for Gregg (instead of Tom and Ian voting for Caryn along with the rest of the tribe) because Gregg and Jenn had tipped their hand (through the reward challenge) about backstabbing Tom and Ian by flipping Katie, and Katie is pissed because he didn't tell her soon enough for her to "decide"?

If Ian, Tom, and Katie really had a final-3 alliance, then what "decision" did she have to make? How is Ian in the wrong for "not giving [her] a chance to decide," when the only possible decision she could make (beyond agreeing to vote out Gregg) was to betray the Tom-Ian-Katie alliance? If she wasn't seriously thinking of backstabbing Tom and Ian, then why would she be so upset about not having time to "decide"?

She's an idiot who thinks she's smart and subtle. I'm just hoping that Ian was blinded by...well, some sort of emotion or other, because otherwise he's a bigger idiot than she is.

I have been trying to figure out who she looks like.. for.. well.. WEEKS. It finally hit me.. She looks like Jane Krakowski (however you spell her name) from Ally McBeal.

Organizing my sock drawer RBmumsie's Avatar
    Not nice, Katie! Way to pull poor Ian's chain! I sooooooo want to bitch-slap Katie onto the jury!
    Well-Behaved Women Seldom Make History...Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

I was neutral toward Katie until the latest episode, but I don't like her game plan. Her only advantage is that she is able to manipulate Ian's emotions in order to have him protect her, to his own detriment. It's too bad Ian lacks the intestinal fortitude to stand up to her, especially after she ran roughshod over his psyche. I guess she's playing the only way she can but to use your emotions to manipulate your "friend" so much is reprehensible to me.

Katie has got to be the only survivor competitor ever to gain weight in 39 days on the island!
    Down where the old Gators play. . .

Katie Katie, the worst survivor top 2 finalist ever! I wish she will use her 100 grand for something stupid, like a liposuction or breast implants.

FORT Regular
    Shame on Katie.

All she ever did was abuse Ian's trust.
    Jeff Probst should have disqualified her and take Ian to the final two instead.
    "There's a new twist.."

On the other hand Ian came out as a nice guy and Katie has become perhaps the most hated survivor of all time.

Quote Originally Posted by LiVvV
    Katie Katie, the worst survivor top 2 finalist ever!
    I'd call it a three-way tie with Sandra and Lil.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast