+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Katie

Katie's description of herself conjured up for me another description: 'full of herself', though thats likely in part because I'd feel a little reticent about tooting my own horn.

I'd like to know more about her proud accomplishment tooling across the country with nothing but a gas card. That creates delicious imagery, buck nekkid Katie lurching along the highways and biways of the nation. I'd amost rather watch a few episodes from that show rather that Survivor. Perhaps like the Fugitive or Littlest Hobo she'd blow around from town to town, settling just long enough to solve everyones problems before moving on.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Watching insider videos isn't always a good thing when you want to root for somebody. If she's anything on the show like she was on her video, I'll want her gone sooner rather than later. But I do think she could fit in just fine.

yikes she kinda looks like jenna lewis!
    She not only looks like Jenna Lewis, but she also seems like she has the mouth of Jenna L. I wonder if she did that on purpose. Well, she is an 80's lover, so maybe I'll just root for her for that reason.

I like that she is on the show to lose weight. I've thought about applying explicitly for that purpose as well.
    If nothing else, there's applause.....like waves of love pouring over the footlights. - All about Eve

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar

Yeah, I was thinking about signing up for Surreal Life so I can kick my drinking habit.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Yep, I know what you mean. That Vernon is one hot little devil.
    If nothing else, there's applause.....like waves of love pouring over the footlights. - All about Eve

Just bringing her to the front.
    The poor girl had fallen back to page 3.

Just watching the CBS videos. She talks about the Rats being everywhere at night. Having a State Fair around their campfire.
    She's living in a Horror Movie... The Island of the Rats.
    Yikes.

Anyway, she does the story so damn well. She's a funny gal.
    That little vid changed my opinion of her.

Katie was all the way on page 3! I just had to bring her all the way to the front to say how much I dislike this girl! UUGH!! I don't get what Tom and Ian see in her for final four. Sure she kisses there butt. But geez she makes me sick! She reminds me of those girls in high school that hang with the popular crowd only for the laughs they provide. She survives by making fun of everyone. She is not a nice person :nono I really hope her fat ass will be gone sooner then later!

FORT Regular
    She sure is nasty. It was very mean to laugh at sick and shivering Janu when she was booted on a deserted island.

She is allways talking behind people's backs and lists her sole advantage as being useless. ..Actually when you think of it she would be the perfect person to take to final two.

There has been a couple of funny shots of her lately. Last episode she had the killer look when Steph and Caryn were eating HER pizza.
    This time when Janu and others were kind enough to bring them food, she was like "Get your hands of MY food!".

You know, she has been on that island a long time, and she is the only survivor of any season who has not seemed to lose weight during the game. She still looks "healthy", and the others are showing skin and bones. I guess she's getting plenty of fish.
    fka kickstand

Can Ya Dig It?

I loved the question from Probst to her last night asking why she should stay. It was hilarious.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast