+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Jennifer Lyon - Palau

I hope she survives, she is my dark horse to win.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Slider
    Is it just me or this woman drop dead gorgeous?

Yeah she seems a tad evil but I can easily overlook that in a woman so utterly attractive.

Every time I see her I'm amazed all over again at how good-looking she is. If I were a mother, I certainly wouldn't hire her to take care of my kids. Too much chance of my husband taking his lunch breaks at home, if you know what I mean.

She is very beautiful and is now in a very good position in the game - but her wispy baby-doll voice just makes me want to bitch-slap her.
    "There is much pleasure to be gained from useless knowledge." B. Russell

She was definitely been hiding her capabilities in Gregg's loin cloth. Who knew that she was such a competitor?

She's the only female from the three remaining that stands a chance of winning the million. The boys should have gotten rid of her.

FORT Regular
    I dont see many capabilities myself. She is the next one gone in my opinion barring a miraculous immunity win. Coasting along while performing quite mediocrely in challenges and then trying a last second apple cart upsetting that didnt work doesnt label you a good player in my book. Label her to lucky to be there.
    Last edited by Toasteroven1973; 05-13-2005 at 11:44 AM.

I also think Jenn might be the one to take it all. Only because she hasn't made any enemies, hasn't stabbed anyone in the back or broken a promise to anyone, and she has hidden her game playing abilities behind the facade of being interested in Gregg. I think she's got something up her sleeve...except for she doesn't have sleeves and there is really no where else to put something....NEVERTHELESS, she's got some kind of game going and I can't wait to see how it plays out.

Quote Originally Posted by Slider
    Is it just me or this woman drop dead gorgeous?

Yeah she seems a tad evil but I can easily overlook that in a woman so utterly attractive.
    Win or lose she can look forward to a nice photo shoot with Maxim and if she's interested, Playboy.

Quote Originally Posted by sweet_tooth
    , and she has hidden her game playing abilities behind the facade of being interested in Gregg.
    Gregg was on our local morning show yesterday, and apparently he and Jenn are still *dating.* He didn't make it sound like anything more than that at this point because, as he pointed out, he lives in Chicago and she's in LA. But he did mention that "at least I got the girl."

I also think Jenn might be the one to take it all. Only because she hasn't made any enemies, hasn't stabbed anyone in the back or broken a promise to anyone, and she has hidden her game playing abilities behind the facade of being interested in Gregg. I think she's got something up her sleeve...except for she doesn't have sleeves and there is really no where else to put something....NEVERTHELESS, she's got some kind of game going and I can't wait to see how it plays out.
    Watch Gregg end up proposing to her as well!
    "My life gets less like chess and more like whack-a-mole every day."
    <-- "I'm Hexy and I know it!"

JR.
    I also think Jenn might be the one to take it all. Only because she hasn't made any enemies, hasn't stabbed anyone in the back or broken a promise to anyone, and she has hidden her game playing abilities behind the facade of being interested in Gregg.
    But, she hasn't done anything. (so far as we've been shown) I don't think many people on the jury would find her worthy.

+ Reply to Thread