+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011

Thread: Jennifer Lyon - Palau

Re: Jennifer Lyon - Palau

I watched an interview with her talking about her cancer. She seemed so optimistic. May you rest in peace Jenn.
    Put me in a special school, 'Cause I am such a fool.
    'Troublemaker' from the band Weezer

Wow....she was the same age as me and when someone dies this young it sure is quite a tragedy. Women, please be sure to get any irregularities in that area checked out...I'm gonna make sure my fiance hears about this.

Re: Jenn Lyon of Survivor 10: Palau

I hope they dedicate the premiere of HvV to Jenn.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

I would never had thought she would be the first Survior to die, I always thught it would be rudy, but this is just sad she seemed nice and was very buetiful

Does anyone else think Jenn looked a lot like Kristen Chenowith?
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Quote Originally Posted by maul52;3804086;
    Wow....she was the same age as me and when someone dies this young it sure is quite a tragedy. Women, please be sure to get any irregularities in that area checked out...I'm gonna make sure my fiance hears about this.
    ITA on that one. Never ignore any irregularities. Furthermore, the fact that she had breast implants prior to her diagnosis was another contributing factor. It's very sad that she died young. It's also sad to know that Jenn herself could've prevented this tragedy from happening if she had acted sooner. When cancer reaches Stage 3, it spreads throughout the body. IMO, she would've been better off had she avoided getting breast implants in the first place. When a foreign item is introduced to the body, the body will eventually react to it. Hopefully, Jenn's untimely death will send a message to other women who are feeling irregularities in their breasts to act quickly. Breast cancer is another reason why women should avoid getting breast implants period.

I'm a guy so I don't know much about this, but aren't the breasts examined throughly prior to a breast implant operation? If so, can't the cancer be detected that way? By the sounds if it, she already had cancer when she had her implants put in as she thought the lumps were scar tissue from the operation. How could it have gone unnoticed?

everything under the sun lopevian's Avatar

Oh my gosh, this a shock, even though I knew she was sick. RIP, Jenn. She was a beautiful lady, inside and out.
    "...Mr. Bluebird on my shoulder..."

My condolences to Jennifer's family and her friends! I had no idea she was sick. RIP Jennifer
    Last edited by CupidGuest; 02-04-2010 at 09:08 PM.

not a star, not an elf StarryElf's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CrossingGuard;3805495;
    I hope they dedicate the premiere of HvV to Jenn.
    They dedicated the episode of Surviving Survivor that aired tonight to Jenn.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011