+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Jeff

In the previews isn't it Jeff & Kim who are snuggling together? I don't that is good news for the twosome after what Romber did in the ASS.

Endurance Fanatic goodyingbadyang's Avatar
    yea it was, they even said it too

FORT Fogey
    Came off as kind of an ass. Dunno what to think, really. Like he could be cool, or maybe not. I'll give him another week and then he's off the favs list.

But what about the previews for next week? Do you guys think that injury is serious or is it blown out of proportion like that stuff usually is?

FORT Regular
    It will be interesting to see what Jeff will do in the future after James was careless enough to tell him that he sees Jeff's closest ally as a threat.

Anyone have a clue what the marks on his right ankle and near the right thumb are? Tattoos or injuries? In the preview of the next episode we are supposed to believe that he strains his ankle or something.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil_Cutie
    Came off as kind of an ass. Dunno what to think, really. Like he could be cool, or maybe not. I'll give him another week and then he's off the favs list.

But what about the previews for next week? Do you guys think that injury is serious or is it blown out of proportion like that stuff usually is?
    My guess is it's not as serious as they like to make it seem. I can't stand this guy, and I'm hoping he's gone soon. I was thinking he might have a solid alliance with some of the others, but after rambling about him and Kim, I wouldn't be surprised to see some of the others turn on him and break them up.

FORT Fogey
    Yeah, really. Like if he acted like it was no big deal, then no one would probably care but he won't shut up about Kim and that's gonna bother some people. But who will they get rid of? Kim or Jeff? Can't quite figure it out with this group.

Wow, this guy is a total babe! He reminds me of a young Marky Mark. He has great upper arms, very nicely balanced. And his guns are bigger than his chest muscles (and bigger than his sort of sweet, under-developed calves, no wonder he hurts his ankle next week!) He's good lookin' too, with that wide mouth and dimples. I'd rank him # 2 overall, second only to Jed from Survivor Thailand. I guess this is why I'm finding this season much better than last year's (or it could be that they got away from that foolish twist of separating the genders.

FORT Regular
    Sad to see the guy go. He was completely sincere with his dedication for his team and that they should go forward.

He and Tom would have bonded had they been on the same team. Just a solid guy who happened to be eye candy for my wife.

He's soo sexy! Sad to see him go, that biatch kim should have gone, but they look soo sexy snuggling each other......

So, basically, he threw in the towel. Remember when the guy (Mike Skupkin - Survivor:Australia) fell in the fire, burned his hands completely, had to be airlifted and STILL wanted to stay? THAT was the kind of attitude I want to see on Survivor. Not this guy.

The very fact that he was involved in this game with a lazy do-nothing like Kim is enough for me to dislike him.

Still, they should have made him stay (he was strong in other areas - as Jonathon pointed out to Angie) and voted out Kim first. THEN offed him.
    Last edited by ADKLove; 03-04-2005 at 10:57 AM.
    Love many, trust a few, and always paddle your own canoe

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast