+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Janu

I think Janu did the right thing.
    I really admire her for quitting.
    I mean why stay where you are not wanted, besides she said that she
    got everything she needed from the game so far and she was ready to go.
    I liked how she didn't say a word to the ones left.
    She just walked off with her head held high.
    I know this game is not about quitting, but for Janu she did the right thing.
    Besides she messes up their plans. And I really like that.

FORT Fanatic
    I can understand that once a person decides they don't want to be in a certain place or in a certain situation their personality can change. But...I think Janu needs help. I truly found her behaviour strange. Weird? I'm not sure the right way to phrase it and I don't want to be mean. There was in my opinion some serious creepiness about her. It weird that her and Coby are both playing the "not going to play their games" card. There's a certain amount of anti-social behaviour in both. Coby and his cattiness and Janu with her distance. Well....based on the edit.

I'm so sick of people being on this show and not wanting to be there. I can't understand why she even thought she'd like the experience.

Also...the quote they've both used is..."it's okay to leave, I wasn't here for the money, I got what I wanted out of the game". That's not good enough for me...as a viewer...I want people who are there to win...not the money necessarily...but the game itself. Have some pride.

Quote Originally Posted by Curly_Hair
    I think Janu did the right thing.
    I really admire her for quitting.
    I mean why stay where you are not wanted, besides she said that she
    got everything she needed from the game so far and she was ready to go.
    I liked how she didn't say a word to the ones left.
    She just walked off with her head held high.
    I know this game is not about quitting, but for Janu she did the right thing.
    Besides she messes up their plans. And I really like that.
    I think she totally rocks!!

She was outstanding in the reward challenge! She showed so much strength! And I loved how she clamored to the top of the ladder and snatched that flag! Big Ups to her on that!

She was right on the money. People do things for different reasons. Some get on the show just for the money and some for the money and to find something inside of themselves they didn't think they had and some mostly for the experience of it all. Janu got what she wanted and it definately showed on that deserted island. I was really happy for her.

I'm loving Jeff for pointing out how callous everyone else was towards her and made them feel about an inch tall. And basically blowing the whole "get rid of Stephanie" ploy everyone had.
    "My life gets less like chess and more like whack-a-mole every day."
    <-- "I'm Hexy and I know it!"

I think they better have gotten a mindbender to have a talk with her after she got some food and rest. She just seemed a little too far out there the last show or so.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

FORT Regular
    If I had been on an island with little sleep and barely anything to eat (or puking my guts out when there was), I would be seeing leprechauns.

It's not easy to keep a smile on your face when all the others have alliances and are picking on you. Janu's downfall was the health issues. That drains anyone both mentally and physically.

IMO, Janu could have gone all the way to the final two.

I am not a fan of Janu and really didn't have any respect for her until last night when she RIGHTFULLY stepped down and let Stephanie stay in the game....BUT, everyone in the alliance knew that had they simply had to keep her around as a "non-threat" to the final three and NO ONE would have voted for her in the final two. Bam. A million bucks. "Thanks, Janu for being so lazy and for isolating yourself to such a degree that nobody had any form of loyalty toward you...and now, all the votes and the million bucks are MINE....wah hah hah hah!!!"

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by sweet_tooth
    IMO, Janu could have gone all the way to the final two.

I am not a fan of Janu and really didn't have any respect for her until last night when she RIGHTFULLY stepped down and let Stephanie stay in the game....BUT, everyone in the alliance knew that had they simply had to keep her around as a "non-threat" to the final three and NO ONE would have voted for her in the final two. Bam. A million bucks. "Thanks, Janu for being so lazy and for isolating yourself to such a degree that nobody had any form of loyalty toward you...and now, all the votes and the million bucks are MINE....wah hah hah hah!!!"
    Of course 2nd place is a chunck of change also....and not a bad one for what she did/was able to do.

Janu is nothing but a quitter. Too bad the the producers picked her instead of someone that would have gave their all. For some reason there is always a loser that wants off...this season it was
    <---Janu
    leave the gun...take the canolis - The Godfather

Janosten. What a loser.
    fka kickstand

Can Ya Dig It?

Janosten!! That's pretty funny Lolls!

I think this woman needs some serious help..honestly. She seemed really on the verge of "something". (ie; psycho stabbing)
    The only props I'll give her for quitting... is for ultimately saving Steph. Thanks Janu!

+ Reply to Thread