+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Janu

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    But what I don't get is WHY she is turning into a skeleton? They have plenty of water and food, Or why isn't she? I was so impressed with her when she went right up that coconut in one of the first episodes, but since then.... WHY is she getting so thin?

FORT Regular
    On Survivor Insider Coby said that Janu is much sicker than what was shown.

She couldn't hold any food down since day 3 - throwing up and diarrhea.
    If she has dysentery she is exhausted by now. Not a lot to do when you are very sick.

Quote Originally Posted by Zorbo

If she has dysentery she is exhausted by now. Not a lot to do when you are very sick.
    Well, why on God's green earth would they keep her on if she's so incrediably ill??? They got rid of Ashley because she was sick! Same thing in the past Survivor shows!
    "My life gets less like chess and more like whack-a-mole every day."
    <-- "I'm Hexy and I know it!"

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Zorbo

That would explain it, but can't they give her something for it? Or would that violate Survivor rules?

Please, if she was so ill why didn't they vote her off instead of Coby? She just kind of rubs me the wrong way. Never seemed to want to do anything from the beginning. I especially hated when tatoo girl (Angie?) smacked her in the eye and she made it out like she had been blinded. I mean okay so you got hit in the eye in a water fight. Who didn't have that happen as a kid. Yeah it smarts but your not going to die.
    Useless!!! Except is she really useless? Her vote at TC might prove very useful especially to the Gregg-Jen alliance. Guess we will just have to wait and see. That is if the rats don't carry her away before then.

Quote Originally Posted by D-Love
    Please, if she was so ill why didn't they vote her off instead of Coby?
    There's no way she's going to win immunity, while Coby had at least a possibility to win. Plus, as Coby admitted this morning on TES he had become a crazy man and was annoying everyone.

CEO
    Quote Originally Posted by D-Love
    Please, if she was so ill why didn't they vote her off instead of Coby?
    She isn't even under the radar, she is a 'non-player' and the Alliance knows this. They can comfortably let her whither while they take out people that they don't have so much power over. I have never been much of a survivor strategist, but now is the time to target Gregg, then Karyn. These are the people that have the ability to stir the pot behind your back.

Quote Originally Posted by Kocky_Kamikaze
    Well, why on God's green earth would they keep her on if she's so incrediably ill??? They got rid of Ashley because she was sick! Same thing in the past Survivor shows!
    My viewpoint has always been that they should NOT vote off sick people. Sick people aren't going to win immunity, they're not going to form alliances, and if for some reason they make it to the final 4, they're not going to win the endurance challenge to go to final 3. They're the perfect dead vote. Get rid of the people who are actively working against you, and leave the insignificant peope alone.

Kao
    They probably did give her something, but it takes a few weeks to get over dysentery, and that's with fresh drinking water (which the tribe got recently) lots of bed rest and other things. Living on the island probably wore her down sooner.

Quote Originally Posted by John
    My viewpoint has always been that they should NOT vote off sick people. Sick people aren't going to win immunity, they're not going to form alliances, and if for some reason they make it to the final 4, they're not going to win the endurance challenge to go to final 3. They're the perfect dead vote. Get rid of the people who are actively working against you, and leave the insignificant peope alone.
    Exactly. This woman is poised to either quit or die at this point. Voting her off would be a waste of votes. They need to get rid of the competition, and Janu is no competition.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

+ Reply to Thread