+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: James

Quote Originally Posted by lostfann
    [COLOR=DarkRed]Has there ever been a contestant on Survivor who promised so much and delivered so little? Big Hat...No cows! A male version of Shi-Ann.
    It might have been the editing, but James seemed to be always Wrong about everything.

Wrong with the Amazing Knot. Wrong with his dunny building skills, choosing the wrong method to "motivate" people (usually threats and insults). Wrong about not needing a leader... which he did badly him.

Ulong would have done better with him gone earlier. They would have been mislead a whole lot less.

Get me to the FORT now
    I heard several weeks ago that James had quit his job in Mobile as a steelworker. In the interview on the Tampa station he mentioned he needed a job. I certainly hope he doesn't expect his 15 minutes to be extended. Please....spare us from any more of James and if we do see more of him...let him get a new "stylist"...the jeans just didn't get it on the morning show.

James

Well, I am so glad that the guy we here refer to as "nose" got voted off ...finally! Yes, he had some strengths, but he was just such a little bitch that we wanted him gone. And he looks like an anteater.

Leo
    Premium Member
    We learned three things about James in the last episode:

- He was in the Navy.
    - He can't shoot.
    - He can't tie knots.

Given that both the ability to tie knots and shoot guns can be expected of someone in the Navy, I think we can make a good guess why he isn't in the Navy anymore.

Get me to the FORT now
    Update on James. Mobilian's loss on "Survivor: Palau" causes him to put spending, acting plans on hold. He says if he had won the money, he would have moved to L.A., bought him a new truck, a Hummer. He also had planned to buy his wife new breasts and a new posterior. He wanted to head out West to seek more fame and fortune as an actor. Right now, he is not employed...staying home to watch the kids. His wife works as a dancer at a local nightclub. Sorry he didn't win the money....trying to figure out what productions in the entertainment business would he be good for. First thought, a remake of Deliverance, but that wouldn't work....can't use a gun, probably not good with a knife, and couldn't last in the woods. Jeff Foxworthy doesn't need another redneck comedian on his show..and James certainly isn't comedy relief. So...I do think L.A. west is safe from this L.A.(Lower Alabama) south castaway.

FORT Newbie

Ok, like that is the most white trash thing I've ever heard.

Organizing my sock drawer RBmumsie's Avatar
    I just go around to reading the TV Guide interview. He flat out states that his wife, Brandi, takes off her clothes for a living. Eeeeewwww!
    Well-Behaved Women Seldom Make History...Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Quote Originally Posted by RBmumsie
    I just go around to reading the TV Guide interview. He flat out states that his wife, Brandi, takes off her clothes for a living. Eeeeewwww!
    Nothing wrong with taking one's clothes off for a living. Takes more skill that people think.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    He never really did have any "tact" when he spoke. Doesn't surprise me that he'd describe his wife's "occupation" like that.

I always wondered why men are so quick to announce that they'd "fix their wives boobs, butt, etc".. Perplexing to me.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Quote Originally Posted by Elainica
    Nothing wrong with taking one's clothes off for a living. Takes more skill that people think.
    Only if you're good at it!

What on earth would make him even entertain the notion that he could act?

+ Reply to Thread