+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Gregg

FORT Regular
    Props to Gregg for being a good sport.

Quote Originally Posted by TiminPhoenix
    ITo Tom, it might seem that Gregg spared Tom the risk of a rock choice, but in reality, Ian risked exposure of the plan in order to get Gregg at a time when only Tom would have played the price.

Had discovery happened, had the tables been turned, it would have been Tom who went home and Ian would have had at least another chance to strike.

Very clever play.
    I disagree. Even if Ian had been exposed (:bush) and Katie had an opportunity to confer with Gregg and Jenn, it would still end up in a tie. (3 for Tom/3 for Gregg) There was no way Gregg was going to be able to coax Ian and/or Caryn into swinging their vote against Tom.

I just can't help but wonder how Gregg is going to take this in the long run. Is he going to come back at TC and pull the "you deceived me' card or is he going to step up and admit that he was had?

We've really seen so LITTLE of Gregg's character, it's hard to say. But if his "farewell speech" is any indication, he will not be bitter. And logically, WHY should he? He was scheming against him and hoping he was keeping it a secret. They schemed against him, kept it a secret, and prevailed. Of course, some players aren't very fair-minded (KATIE!), but I think/hope he will be. OTOH, it might be dependent on how Jen is treated and/or how much further along she gets. :rolleyes

Not sure Katie would have confered with Gregg -- I thought the plan was that by letting Katie in on the flip at the last minute, she would either have to play the tie rock game and potentially be booted, or side with I/T/C to insure her stay.

FORT Newbie
    And Gregg thought Stephanie was a threat. Hmmm...I hope he realizes now that Tom and Ian were more of a threat than she was.

He is playing for a $million & he asks Jenn if it is Ok to put a notch on her torch? Stupid, stupid, stupid.

Organizing my sock drawer RBmumsie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker
    He is playing for a $million & he asks Jenn if it is Ok to put a notch on her torch? Stupid, stupid, stupid.
    Stupid people. Let me say again...stupid people! (Shii-ann)
    Well-Behaved Women Seldom Make History...Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Quote Originally Posted by Lucy van Pelt
    We've really seen so LITTLE of Gregg's character, it's hard to say. But if his "farewell speech" is any indication, he will not be bitter. And logically, WHY should he? He was scheming against him and hoping he was keeping it a secret. They schemed against him, kept it a secret, and prevailed. Of course, some players aren't very fair-minded (KATIE!), but I think/hope he will be. OTOH, it might be dependent on how Jen is treated and/or how much further along she gets. :rolleyes
    I agree. He seems to be very protective of Jen and I think they were heading into a deeper relationship as time went on. If the others treat her badly or unfairly, he will retaliate. I know many people didn't like him, but I did. I thought he was a gentleman to the women, a fairly intelligent guy, and pretty hunky too. I doubt that he will be vindictive for how he himself was outwitted.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456