+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Coby

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Quote Originally Posted by funnygirl422
    He's fake. He doesn't want to be an outcast, but he's doing everything in his over-the-top gay power to alienate himself. He'll play the misunderstood, discriminated gay man until they finally get rid of him.

I think Angie stands a better chance than Coby of sticking around longer.
    If he and Angie make it to a tribe switch or the merge, that might be interesting, because I don't think she'll play forgive and forget.

Crystal Allen

Forgive and Forget

We don't know Angie well enough yet, but it's also possible that he may go up to her ala Chris and say "Angie...pal o mine...little sister...partner in weirdness...I love you to death...look, the reason I didn't choose you is because I knew if we wound up on separate tribes that we could be a team post merge and pick off whichever team is weaker."

If Angie is like Julie or Lize she may say "OK!!!"

I can't imagine she'd be too wounded at somebody hurting her feelings after knowing them for such a short time.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Six Degrees, if I hear him say that verbatim, I'm going to die!

"pal 'o mine!"
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Crystal Allen

Love her to death

It seems we hear this phrase as much as we hear 'fierce' on America's Next Top Model or 'connection' on the Bachelor.

How cool would it be if in a confessional somebody said "___ says he loves me to death, which is like, so weird...because I met him 9 days ago. I don't even know his last name."

Quote Originally Posted by Maveno
    AND, he is gay. If we talk about it, it isn't because we're speculating...I mean..for God's sake he wore a pink polo.
    But, Maveno, the teenaged boys in my church think Pink is the new black. Heck, one of them wears all pink all the time. It cracks me the heck up...as for Coby, he is gay and is going to burn too many bridges to win this thing. The only way I see him making final two is the other person wants to win and him being in the final two is the only way to win.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

FORT Fanatic
    Him being gay won’t bother me as long as he keeps his clothes on and doesn’t do the Richard Hatch thing. He’s a schemer of some kind, should be interesting to see how he plays his ‘oddguy’ card. Anybody notice how thick his beard is, he went from relatively clean shaven at the start to thick black stubble/mask by the next day! If he lasts awhile without a shave, he’ll be looking worse than good old Rupert by the end!

FORT Newbie
    ...When he was 17 years old, he was arrested and charged with larceny. He was sentenced to seven months in jail and five years probation,...
    I doubt he's dangerous, but he probably tells everyone he's got a record for dramatic effect.

He probably got caught shoplifting some earrings, or something.

BTW, near the end, didn't he have his pink shirt rigged up as a miniskirt? LOL!

Yes he is definetly gay, but I think he's very deceitful. Befriending Angie and then not choosing her when she was one of the last ones left just did it for me.

FORT Fan
    I don't like him.

His first move to get someone out of the game was done in sucha backhanded malignant fashion that I just can't stand him anymore. He pretends to be so much more than he really is.

And he's gay. Not just a little bit gay, but really gay. I saw him standing there during the test and it was abysmal, if he wrists were any more limp they'd have fallen off, I was just looking at a guy who seemed to be on the verge of rapidly flapping his hands and flying off into the sun, never to be seen again, unless it was some place 'fabulous'.

But I mostly dislike him because he comes across as a manipulative little weasel.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    I think Coby wants to be seen as a great strategist and manipulator, and it wouldn't surprise me if he has all these plans (should he last long enough) to make promises with everyone and then break them, just so he can say he played a great game. I haven't liked him in two episodes, and I don't know if that'll change. It'll be interesting when/if his tribe ever goes to TC, because while I think Caryn is a real target, I think he's sort of on the outs, too. But he'll probably side with the majority.

+ Reply to Thread