+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Coby

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by vondl0
    It looks like his name has been air-brushed atop some billowing clouds....maybe there's a unicorn and a rainbow on it too........

That's great!

Actually, I didn't even notice that shirt until you guys mentioned it...now that I'm looking at it.. What a stupid shirt to wear on Survivor!! I sure hope he's not going to wear that the whole time. He even cut the sleeves off... AND there are two silhouettes of two 'people' kissing on it!!!

"Well, I'm going on Survivor.. hmm..what to wear, what to wear... AHHHH YES! This shall do it!"
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

He DOES look like Ant, Mav. Let's hope he doesn't tell as many bad gay jokes as Ant, though. Let him stick to braiding the girls' hair or something.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

I didn't think they allowed people on this show with any type of police record.

Those southern queen's are deadly, I bet his role model is Scarlett O'Hara and he'll swear he'll never be homeless again.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Quote Originally Posted by Marley
    I didn't think they allowed people on this show with any type of police record.
    If they aren't considered a threat to anyone and their record isn't violent (I'm guessing they'd never let someone on who was convicted of attempted murder) I don't think it's a problem. I know Kelly from the first Survivor had a couple of things on her rap sheet, although back then, I don't know if they were as good about checking up on things as they are now. I think there's been a couple of other contestants who had something charged against them, although I think they were all minor things.

Oh, I see. Thanks

Burnett's hiring Martha Stewart, so he cant be that fussy.

Quote Originally Posted by vondl0
    It looks like his name has been air-brushed atop some billowing clouds....maybe there's a unicorn and a rainbow on it too........

It's funny becuase when I was 5 or 6 years old I had a t-shirt that literally was my name airbrushed with a unicorn and a rainbow and it was my favorite shirt EVER...
    And I sing sometimes like my life is at stake because you're only as loud as the noises you make.

FORT Fogey
    Ahhh he hates Rupert! Hmm, perhaps I do like him? I'm not sure, he's kinda in the pre-meh category especially since I can't prelove everyone except Wanda & James, can I?

Now he reminds me of Rob C. Underdog who has really thought of the game being played!

I can't believe he played Angie like he did!
    "My life gets less like chess and more like whack-a-mole every day."
    <-- "I'm Hexy and I know it!"

+ Reply to Thread