+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 33 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Bobby Jon

I was shocked that Bobby Jon got two votes last night. Once Ibreham got immunity I expected Angie and James to get all the votes. Who voted for Bobby Jon? Why would any Ulong vote for Bobby Jon?

Quote Originally Posted by Outlast
    I was shocked that Bobby Jon got two votes last night. Once Ibreham got immunity I expected Angie and James to get all the votes. Who voted for Bobby Jon? Why would any Ulong vote for Bobby Jon?
    I know and thought it was incredibly stupid when they need his strength desperately!

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Bobby Jon is the only one from Ulong who seems to have his head on straight, and I thought it was really stupid to target him. He's been one of the most useful people around camp and in the challenges.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlast
    It was Angie and Steph who voted for Bobby Jon.

It has been revealed some episodes ago that both Stephanie and Angie feel threatened by the boys and want to kick them out when the time is right, starting with the strongest. They must have thought a merge is coming soon, so they don't need to save the strong players anymore. Or they might just not care anymore what with the consistent losses and low morale. They can't vote out Ibreham, so Bobby Jon is the next strongest player.

Interestingly enough, two of the guys voted for Angie, but one didn't. I think it was Bobby Jon who voted for James instead of Angie.

Bobby Jon is (and was) the only good member of his tribe. Don't understand the votes against team. Too bad he was not picked to be on the other team. Ian is favorite from other team.

Quote Originally Posted by haibane
    Interestingly enough, two of the guys voted for Angie, but one didn't. I think it was Bobby Jon who voted for James instead of Angie.
    Nope. It was Ibrehem who voted for James.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

FORT Fogey
    Yeah, I'm a bit surprised that Bobby voted for Angie who he seemed to have bonded with.

But those girls voting for him was foolish. They should've voted for James and then James would be gone and Angie would still be here. She's more useful than him anyway.

Granted, Ulong will probably keep losing but if you keep Bobby around, at least everything in camp will be done and you'll get some food in you(if you're on his tribe) and stand a chance in the IC's. Vote him off and you will lose every challenge in horrific fashion because you don't have him AND you're eating worse than before. :rolleyes I think voting him off would be more foolish than the Fat 5 voting off all the strong guys last season.

If Bobby Jon were on Koror, he'd be kicking some major butt and could possibly wind up in the final 2. I'd be curious as to who is allies over there would be. One the one hand, I think he'd bond with Tom, Ian and their gang, but I could also see him joining the underdogs that are Coby, Caryn, and Janu to help oust Tom and his pack. I just wish he was over there, because at least I know he'd stick around awhile. I don't want him to go (and not just because he's been my eye candy this season) but I have a bad feeling he's going to be following James next week. IMO, he deserves to outlast Steph and Ibe and be the last Ulong standing. At least he'd go down fighting as the last Ulong left.

FORT Fogey
    Kara. Although, it boggles my mind why Ibe would side with Steph who tried to get him out this week over Bobby who seems to have bonded with him. You think the 2 guys would band together to boot her untrustworthy butt. He would do well as the last Ulong standing because I really think Tom would pick him up for an alliance.

Had he started on Koror, I see him being in with Tom because as it is he really respects him. They are both trustworthy guys and I could see him just enjoying having some other workaholics around camp. I'd rather he and Gregg had switched places at the very beginning because while I like Gregg, he doesn't even remotely compare to Bobby. Had Bobby started out on Koror, I do think he'd be a lock for at least the F5. And how awesome would that be?

I would like to bean Katie over the head with something for making fun of him. What a bitch. Oh, and I would like to bean Stephenie over the head with something for screwing with his trust. Bitch. If ONLY Bobby can make the merge! Then he can make the jury and hook up with Tom and that'd make me so very happy

I still don't really know much about Gregg, except he told Coby his plan and has a relationship with Jenn. I don't understand Ulong's voting method at all, so I'm not surprised Steph turned on Bobby Jon or that Ibe would side with her. As for Katie, she's got a lot of room to talk. I think Steph's possibly jealous and probably frustrated, so she's just lashing out.

+ Reply to Thread