+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2021222324252627282930313233 LastLast

Thread: Bobby Jon

I was sad to see BJ leave but I saw this coming. I wasn't a fan of his when he was on Palau, heck I was even against him being brought back but, I must say that the young man scored a lot of points with me this time around. He's an honorable, hardworking and upstanding guy. He's not without his faults but he's man to admit when he's wrong. The guy has scruples and I think he left with his character intact. Good for him for planting seeds of doubt about Stef in Judd and Jamie's mind. It didn't work but I'm glad he put it out there.

He was classy and gracious to the end. I'm happy that he made it to the jury this time around.

Hummm

I was a little disappointed when B.J. said the bad things about Steph.

Didn't he even tell a little lie about who she was trying to get the others to vote for? I seem to remember him telling a fib. I may be wrong....with all the lies going on this season it is hard to keep one from the other.
    Frankly Jamie we don't give a damn.

I don't really think he said bad things about her. Just honest ones. She was playing the game hard, knew it well and would turn on them in a heart beat. Pretty much true, and he said this while complimenting her charm, beauty and million dollar smile. Now earlier before the merge he did say she make him want to puke.

I was beginning to like BJ during the end.
    He said that the Lord may not wanting him to win for a reason.
    I love it when people give credit to the Lord.

FORT Fogey
    Stephenie said in an earlier episode that just looking at BJ makes her sick. I think they like each other because they have a shared experience but neither seems to have loyalty to the other.

Quote Originally Posted by Passepartout
    Wouldn't it be funny if he were to be voted out and then turn right around and decked out Jamie! What a way to go out with a bang.
    From your lips to God's ear

Now wouldn't you just think that they two of them would have formed this great "secret" allience while they were waiting to go BACK on Survivor. And when they were doing all their trash talking about each other...I thought this was happening.

Nope..........wrong again. When will I ever learn?
    The stars at night...are big and bright

I guess Bobby John's second time around was the last we will see of his "purdy" face. I think he has a wonderful calling to be a model. He is beautiful, has a great body, and you don't need many people skills to stand there and smile.

I will miss him.
    Frankly Jamie we don't give a damn.

FORT Fogey
    I wonder what life after Survivor Parte Deux will be like for Bobby Jon. I would love it if he got some sort of acting or endorsement job.

everything under the sun lopevian's Avatar
    I would die and go to heaven if Bobby Jon would replace Jeff. Course then I wouldn't be here to watch the show. He said on the early show it was time to "hang up my buff". That shocked me, that does not sound like Bobby Jon. Which leads me to wonder......could HE be the new host?! This "female host" news...that could have just been put out there so all our heads would spin (which they have). I hope they gave him the job. Move over Colby.
    "...Mr. Bluebird on my shoulder..."

+ Reply to Thread