+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 33 FirstFirst ... 1314151617181920212223242526272829303132 ... LastLast

Thread: Bobby Jon

CCL
    I think Bobby Jon looked better (cuter?) last season. I wasn't a fan of the idea of him & Stephenie coming back so I'm surprised at how much it doesn't bother me that they are both still in the game (well, Steph is annoying me so she can go soon). I wonder if the other contestants will continue to "let" him stick around, or if they will eventually decide that he has had his turn already and they should kick him.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by Passepartout
    Even though I still don't like Bobby Jon, I am glad that he will make the merge. Hopefully also he will make it to the jury pool.
    I'm glad he made it too and here's to hoping that he fulfills that lifelong dream of his.....I'll be happy as long as he goes further than Stephenie.

Bobby Jon is a little weird, IMO, but he seems to be a genuinely decent person. I'd like to see him go far in the game.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

I just knew we would eventually get at least one Bobby John "special moment" this season and finally got it.
    Behold BJ standing in the funky, lake water "pool", watching the minnows eat the corruption from his infected sore-- so appetizing Bobby feels compelled to try to catch the funkeating minnows in his mouth, along with the lovely green lake water. SO HAAAWT!
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

everything under the sun lopevian's Avatar
    Indeed! Hot, thy name is Bobby Jon. He was aqua-manimal! Ofcourse it was disgusting, but it was the only time I've ever wanted to watch someone feed fish, so there you have it.

These votes he's getting at TC are working a number on my nerves though, especially after hearing what making the jury would mean to him. *sigh*
    "...Mr. Bluebird on my shoulder..."

Quote Originally Posted by lopevian
    Indeed! Hot, thy name is Bobby Jon. He was aqua-manimal! Ofcourse it was disgusting, but it was the only time I've ever wanted to watch someone feed fish, so there you have it.
    Gross, just gross. BJ is one of the grossest competitors I've seen on Survivor, and dumb as a box of mud to boot. I was being sarcastic.
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by queenb
    Gross, just gross. BJ is one of the grossest competitors I've seen on Survivor, and dumb as a box of mud to boot. I was being sarcastic.
    Hey, at least we're not being treated to the snot rockets like last year.

I still like the guy, though....
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd
    Hey, at least we're not being treated to the snot rockets like last year.

I still like the guy, though....
    OMG I forgot about that lol!!

Bobby is just a good ole boy.. i still love him.. even if he can be slightly gorss I feel he really is a good person all the way around and that may hurt him in the end.
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

O man I had forgotten about the snot rockets ewwww.

He is a little gross sometimes but you have to admit he is so nice to look at.

I hope he is as nice as I have him in my mind. But he would have to stop the SR thing before I would give him the time of day.
    Yeah like I would have a chance.
    Frankly Jamie we don't give a damn.

Still don't like Bobby Jon but I would pay him $100 to haul off and deck the living daylights out of Jamie.
    Happy NFL Training Camp!

+ Reply to Thread