+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ashlee

I'd agree that Ashlee Ashby looks substantially better in the pic on the right that 13 times provided, and not only because her top is such an adorable corral for what may be her best buds. A minimalist approach to makeup generally looks more attractive to me, especially with a person in her age group.

I wonder if she'll undergo any internal turmoil on the beach. Her youth and/or torso suggests a new recruit to the slacker brigade. It'll be interesting to view how she'll reconcile that with her work ethic. Perhaps like the locally running late nite cheater phone sleaze commercials she'll conclude that "what happens on the island, stays on the island", and doesn't interfere with her practicing Mormon credentials.

Organizing my sock drawer RBmumsie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Bit
    But what's the point of having them if you don't flaunt them??
    I guess what bothers me is that she's so proud of graduating from Mormon Seminary and then wears hootchie-mama tops to flaunt her hooters. Mormons are extremely strict about not wearing such things. They actually have clothing items called "garments" that are supposed to be worn under your clothes so that you aren't presenting yourself to the world in a sinful manner.

Well, I guess we all pick and choose which strictures we want to follow from whichever religion we settle on.
    Well-Behaved Women Seldom Make History...Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

FORT Fogey
    You don't have to wear those garments unless you're married or went on a mission. The lovely Lena & Kristy of TAR6 didn't wear those garments and wore tank tops. Granted, they weren't hoochy, but they were tight. It's not forbidden to dress as Ashlee does but I don't think her Mormon...minister(?) would approve too much.

Ashlee Ashby? I wonder what her middle name is? Ashtray?
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

Saw her video clip

...first words in my mind were ... Ashlee Airhead
    Everyone has a photographic memory. Some just don't have film.- Steven Wright

Yeah, she seems pretty full of herself.

FORT Regular
    Extremely attractive? She is kind of cute but nothing special.

Looks like a younger Sue Hawk if you ask me.

Embracing the Inner Geek museumguy's Avatar
    Not sure the plastic surgeons stopped with the breast implants with her....she has that I wanna be a pop star look....including fake cheek bones....and perky nose...if the Olsen twin name wasn't bad enough this lady was born to look like the Tv clone the doctors have turned her into.....

I doubt very highly that she has had any work done. She seems squeaky clean and honest to me. Which aren't bad things unless your playing Survivor.
    If nothing else, there's applause.....like waves of love pouring over the footlights. - All about Eve

Organizing my sock drawer RBmumsie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil_Cutie
    You don't have to wear those garments unless you're married or went on a mission. The lovely Lena & Kristy of TAR6 didn't wear those garments and wore tank tops. Granted, they weren't hoochy, but they were tight. It's not forbidden to dress as Ashlee does but I don't think her Mormon...minister(?) would approve too much.
    You're right - I forgot they allowed a bit more license for single (non-missionary) people.

I have to admit that Ashlee didn't look like a hootchie mama last night - she actually looked kinda prim & proper. So, maybe I've been maligning her.
    Well-Behaved Women Seldom Make History...Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast