+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Angie

Quote Originally Posted by winnepegg
    could someone tell this girl to put some clothes on? enough with the flesh. she's got a t-shirt and some bottoms....least she could do is wear them.
    it gets very hot and no one cares on survivor. Girls's boobs come out all the time
    If it's 0 degrees and it's going to be twice as cold tommorrow, how cold would it be?

could someone tell this girl to put some clothes on? enough with the flesh. she's got a t-shirt and some bottoms....least she could do is wear them.
    I don't understand it either. She wears her shirt & shorts to TC but not during the challenges (when I know I would want to be covered up & not have to worry about stuff falling out)... maybe they're her 'dress up' clothes ?

Other than getting the being almost naked thing I really like Angie. I was happy for her when her tribemates told her what a great job she did during the reward challenge. I felt so bad for her last week when she was picked last. Hopefully she keeps kicking butt & they keep her around.

At least Angie was wise enough to wear some underwear, which is more than I can say for some of the other women...who the hell picks a thong to wear to wear for 39 days straight?
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    I think it was Kim who was wearing a skirt in last week's IC, so I'm sure if any of the guys were looking, they enjoyed the view of her bottom as she slid down the slide thing. Angie at least hasn't had any wardrobe malfunctions of her own yet. If she wants to run around half naked, why not? I wasn't really sure what Angie was going to come across like last night- if she was still going to have the 'different' complex, or if she'd try too hard around camp to fit in, be the worker bee, or try too hard in the challenge and then come back with the attitude of 'you can't vote me off, I won it for you.' I was impressed with her, I'll say that. I don't think she's the strongest girl there, but I think she's just as strong or even a little stronger than some of the Koror girls. I'm hoping she sticks around, because I really like her. Since it seems like her tribe is getting split by alliances, she might be safe.

Angie really impressed me because usually the underdogs don't produce and she did. It really looks as if she is waking up and learning each day as the game proceeds.

Yes she will look good as she looses some weight while poor Janu and Kim will become sticks. I so worry about Janu as she is already so slim. But what worries me as soon as Angie looses 10 to 15 pounds how will she be able to hold up her undies???

Quote Originally Posted by wagon29
    I don't understand it either. She wears her shirt & shorts to TC but not during the challenges (when I know I would want to be covered up & not have to worry about stuff falling out)... maybe they're her 'dress up' clothes ?
    I am thinking she is being practical under the circumstances: keeping some of her clothes dry, so she can change after the challenges, and wash whatever she was wearing during the challenge. And well, who cares about "stuff falling out", you know it's all gonna be blurred anyway . From personal experience, when you camp with a bunch of people in wilderness, you really do not care so much what you look like or smell like. There are more important matters to worry about (food, where you sleep...)

Definately to her this week. She is proving to be one tough chick.
    ps. This is just my opinion in the matter.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata
    But what worries me as soon as Angie looses 10 to 15 pounds how will she be able to hold up her undies???

Good point, Bearcata!!!!

I was impressed with her performance in the RC. I just hope she loses the "Oh, woe is me, I'm such an outcast" outlook and she might do well.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

If she had a body like Amber or Jerri, would it be such a big deal? Remember, they were left with only the clothes on their backs - its not like she has the luxury of a bathing suit. Something tells me, however, that even if she did have a bathing suit, it wouldn't cover much more than her bra and undies. GOOD FOR HER - at least she feels comfortable in her own skin!!!
    "Reality leaves a lot to the imagination." John Lennon

Quote Originally Posted by karalott
    Angie at least hasn't had any wardrobe malfunctions of her own yet.
    Yes she has, I can post screen caps of them if you'd like.

+ Reply to Thread