+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Angie

Quote Originally Posted by Kao
    In the other seasons they had more clothes to change into. If I were selected for Survivor and was told that the group was getting together for a photo op and to dress casual. I don't think they were told that they were going directly to the ship after the shoot with no time to run home and get clothes because otherwise I doubt if girfriend would have been out there in her thong, LOL. I probably would be caugt out in some strange gear too if they decided to go directly to the island from the photo shoot! But not anymore...I would wear 3 fo everything for that well layered look!
    But remember on Pearl Islands they did this same thing but in a more dramatic way. They all thought they were having a nice dinner the night before starting the game. Instead they all had to jump off the side of the boat as the game was on. That's why Andrew walked around in that tuxedo jacket all the time.

Oh, and to bring this around to Angie, she needs to quit worrying about being an outsider and start contributing. She may well have more in common with the other members of her tribe than outward appearance would indicate.

Quote Originally Posted by Mariner
    Oh, and to bring this around to Angie, she needs to quit worrying about being an outsider and start contributing. She may well have more in common with the other members of her tribe than outward appearance would indicate.

She made herself an outsider as soon as she started looking for other outsiders like her.

With luck, her tribe will collapse into personal rivalries, and she'll become a swing voter.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    If Angie can come across like she did in her pre-show vid and in the previews I've seen of her, she could get along with her tribe just fine. But if she plays victim and acts like she doesn't want to be involved with them as a tribe because she doesn't think they'll accept her, she's going to be joining the other 3 in loser lodge real quick. I was surprised by her attitude of feeling like she was different and was glad to have Coby around because it's someone who understood her.

On the clothes, could it be possible that the producers each picked out an outfit for each of the contestants to wear? I know they usually pick what the contestants can take with them to the island (when they used to allow them to bring all their stuff) but I wonder if they did it here, too (and not to get too off topic, but I think that twist needs to go). I know for AS, Jeff said a lot of the contestants were expecting to go overboard with just their clothes, so they layered up.

Even though I think tattoos only belong on Sailors and concentration camp survivors, I like Angie. If she lost a few pounds and ditched the glasses, she'd be quite pretty too. She's a refreshing change from all the beauty queens so often seen on reality shows who love Apple Pie, America, God and people just like them. Sometimes the oddest looking people, turn out to be the most conventional though.

Quote Originally Posted by Lotuslander
    Even though I think tattoos only belong on Sailors and concentration camp survivors, I like Angie.
    How do you know she's not a sailor?
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    God, what a whiner she turned out to be.
    You got picked last, deal with it.
    What did she expect?
    She's done plenty to make herself look different so she can't really complain when people treat her differently.

After so many seasons of the game people should know that anyone who will try to get you on side as quickly as Coby did is also just as likely to stab you in the back as quickly.
    She is the weirdest survivor I've ever seen, and that armpit hair is way tooo much :phhht it makes me puke.

Quote Originally Posted by holly71
    Sorry for the rant, but this chick seems like she's TRYING not to fit in & then complains about being an outcast.
    That's par for the course for an awful lot of people with lots of body ornamentation, at least among the ones I've met. Dying for attention, but then if you don't say how cool it is, or if you just look without saying anything, then they have a wonderful time getting all upset about it. I did feel that Angie was prejudged for her appearance, but then again, she automatically assumed that Coby, being gay, would be the only person she could possibly have any interaction with. Maybe she should just cool out and give everyone else the chance she wants for herself, and quit isolating herself.
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Maveno
    Also, if I were to go on Survivor...and "assume" that I'm going to be wearing my skivvies on a daily basis..I'd pick my BEST bra. :rolleyes Not the lacy, butt-ugly rose bra. Ew!
    Hey, I thought her bra was cute and a nice color.

Still I think she is too unsure of herself and naive, she just doesn't have the street smarts to survive too long.

About the arm hair. In 39 days without razors everyone will be sprouting growth unless they all had some bikini waxes etc....

Besides what is the big deal about some body hair this is a contest to win a million bucks not who has the longest arm hair and that is what the focus should be on.

The underarm hair is because she doesn't shave (I know this because she had hairy armpits on the first episode). She's totally weird and I'm not surprised she was one of the last picked. Also, she seems like total dead weight for Ulong and she should have been voted off instead of Jolanda.

+ Reply to Thread