+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Angie

Quote Originally Posted by Leftcoaster
    Maveno wrote: "Also, if I were to go on Survivor...and "assume" that I'm going to be wearing my skivvies on a daily basis..I'd pick my BEST bra. Not the lacy, butt-ugly rose bra. Ew!"

Considering the total package of our free spirited little Angie, I wouldn't be totally shocked if that were her ONLY bra.
    I bet she has a collection of fetish wear bras that the producers nixed leather and chains come to mind. (Being she's a bartender in the French Quarter). And I bet Electric Ladyland Tattoos did those tats. It's the tat parlor of the stars in N'Awlns. Think Lenny Kravitz.

I read that Mark Burnett loved her in casting so I say she sticks around for at least half the season.
    "The meek shall inherit the Earth. The rest of us are going to the stars."

Peter Diamandis, X Prize Founder

Maybe it is the angle of the photo, but in 13 times photo on the left, she looks a bit heavier than she does in the photo on the right.

Perhaps worked out a lot in preps for the game?
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

Now if Julia Sweeney had a freakalicious daughter, Angie would be it!

[IMG]images/img/juliasweeney.jpg[/IMG]
    " I look like Nigella Lawson with a $#*!ing hangover."

Quote Originally Posted by Bill
    Maybe it is the angle of the photo, but in 13 times photo on the left, she looks a bit heavier than she does in the photo on the right.

Perhaps worked out a lot in preps for the game?
    It is all in the way she is holding her shoulders. In the left picture, her shoulders are rounded, making her look heavier than the one on the right in which her shoulders are back.

I like her a lot from the profile.

Quote Originally Posted by soybean
    I like her a lot from the profile.
    You like everbody
    leave the gun...take the canolis - The Godfather

Article from the newspaper

http://nola.com/living/t-p/walker/in...5134161470.xml

There an article on Angie in the local N.O. paper today.
    "The meek shall inherit the Earth. The rest of us are going to the stars."

Peter Diamandis, X Prize Founder

Quote Originally Posted by Qboots
    Freak.

My nickname for her is "freakshow" I'm not anti-tattoo or anti-piercing, but she's went a bit crazy with it, IMO. Ugh, & she's got those spacers in her ears. WHY would anyone want to stretch their earlobes out & make them huge? And the armpit hair was a bit much. Looked like she had Buckwheat in a headlock.

What the hell was she wearing last night? It looked like she had on a red lacy demi-cup bra (as in the pics) & black string bikini panties. What.the.hell? :rolleyes

Sorry for the rant, but this chick seems like she's TRYING not to fit in & then complains about being an outcast.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Kao
    In her defense, didn't they just go with the clothes on their backs, with no warning that what they wore to the photoshoot was what they would be wearing on the island? Maybe that's what she was wearing at the time and she thought that there would be time to get something more appropriate. Someone else was wearing a thong, that guy Coby had on a sarong that it looked like he made from his pink shirt and someone else had on what looked like boxers!

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by holly71
    My nickname for her is "freakshow" I'm not anti-tattoo or anti-piercing, but she's went a bit crazy with it, IMO. Ugh, & she's got those spacers in her ears. WHY would anyone want to stretch their earlobes out & make them huge? And the armpit hair was a bit much. Looked like she had Buckwheat in a headlock.

What the hell was she wearing last night? It looked like she had on a red lacy demi-cup bra (as in the pics) & black string bikini panties. What.the.hell? :rolleyes

Sorry for the rant, but this chick seems like she's TRYING not to fit in & then complains about being an outcast.
    Can you be anymore funny holly?? You're dead-ON with everything you said..

Kao.. what season is this? I mean..think about it. If YOU were going on Survivor, went through all the testing (physical/mental), got your VISA all ok'd, informed family members, friends and co-workers that you're doing the show.. maybe even quitting work.
    You're on a boat thats aimed toward islands..or better yet, you're sitting there waiting to board the boat to start your "adventure".. wouldn't you put it all together at some point and realize that the clothes you have on are going to represent you for 39ish days?
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

+ Reply to Thread