+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8910111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: Angie

I think Angie's next big endeavor should be professional wrestling. She could be the next China...before China sliced up her face. That woman is pulled tighter than a nut. I'm getting a million dollar baby vibe.

Whoever said Angie had a alot of heart was right...but now I have that song from Damn Yankees stuck in my. Thanks alot!
    If nothing else, there's applause.....like waves of love pouring over the footlights. - All about Eve

Organizing my sock drawer RBmumsie's Avatar
    I was so sorry to see Angie get voted off. She was my favorite. And tough, boy was that gal tough. She and Steph were two bulldozers at the challenges.
    Well-Behaved Women Seldom Make History...Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Quote Originally Posted by wasabininja
    I think Angie's next big endeavor should be professional wrestling.
    Maybe she could chat to JFP about it at the Reunion Afterparty about it... if she hasnt already smacked him for doing something obnoxious beforehand.

Quote Originally Posted by Rumi
    I still dont get how James slipped through the vote, maybe he is more likeable in person
    I just finished reading Angie and willards post show interviews on survivorfever.net and there Angie states that she and Stephanie were thinking post merge strategy were they would need someone sneaky like James as opposed to a really likeable guy like Bobby Jon. Their thinking was everyone likes Bobby Jon, he is hard working and no one would vote him off.

FORT Fan
    I just got a chance to watch the show last night, and was shocked and terribly disappointed that Angie is gone now. She was tough, smart, and a great competitor. No one seemed to expect much from her at the beginning, but she has heart that some of the other guys (Ibraheim) could only dream of. I will miss her each week as this shipwreck called Ulong settles on the bottom of the ocean along with the rest of the war detritus.

I've seen a few post show interviews and I'm suprised how well she accepted it. She was able to accept it was just a game, and that her tribe is Buggered in general.

The in day after interviews she's quite happy. Glad to be eating, wearing dry clothes and under shelter, I guess.

I haven't seen any interviews yet, but I am wondering if she has had any insight as to why her tribe was so ineffective.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

Quote Originally Posted by Bill
    I haven't seen any interviews yet, but I am wondering if she has had any insight as to why her tribe was so ineffective.
    I know, it is quite puzzling, because they obviously had strength and agility. I think their downfall has been the reluctance of any one person to step up and show some leadership and in doing do, establish some sense of comraderie or team morale. Jolanda's coming on super-strong in the begiining may have had something to do with it. But by not having any kind of a leader at all, they have performed more as a group of individuals rather than as a team.
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
    - Albert Einstein

One thing she pointed out was the loss of Jeff was a big thing.
    He was a big source of energy and confidence in the group.
    She said she went to TC intending to vote off Kim, having been convinced by BJ, but his Martyr Speech at TC really got under her skin and annoyed her.

People, especially BJ, had offered to take over all his camp duties to let him recover and he was still making "I wanna Leave" noises. It broke the tribes back to have him surrender like that.

There were so many challenges that were soooo close. That's why I feel so badly for this tribe.

Unlike Morgan, from Pearl Islands, this is a team that fights and fights hard. It's almost more depressing when they lose because there doesn't seem to be a big reason.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

+ Reply to Thread