+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Jeff Probst and Julie are dating!!

Snoozin' on the beach
    I'd have to go back and re-read the article to be 100 % sure, but it said she was moving to California and will eventually pursue a masters degree. It doesn't say she is moving to get her degree, just that eventually she will pursue it. It sound like school is an afterthought. I'll cash in on my 15 minutes and oh yeah, will go back to school once there are no more offers. Of course its an incredible boost that Jeff lives out there and they are dating. What a strange and wonderful coincidence eh? It's funny how that worked out all by itself!

Nothing wrong with cashing in on her 15 minutes but don't pretend its something that its not. Jeff is a part of the cashing in too.

Snoozin' on the beach
    I did find the article and that's what it said...will eventually pursue a degree. The link to the article:

cbs4.com/survivor/survivor_story_352114612.html

I kinda can't believe it. I mean, REALLY?? Are you sure this isn't one of those scams? I know they got quotes, but can't you fake quotes? Is there anyone else who can't really believe this is true?
    And if it is true...well, good luck to them, thought I CANNOT imagine them together one bit!!! :phhht
    "A couple minutes ago, I was depressed about the gap. I'm like, forget the gap, sucka, I'm going to Thailand."
    ~Danielle (Season6 ANTM)

"Once we started spending some time together, I didn't have any doubt. I didn't have any doubt and all the questions about how you meet and any potential obstacles, they fade away like an old dry leaf."
    I don't know... does this really sound like something Jeff would say?? I've never really heard him speak other than on the show. All the quotes sound a bit too flowery if you ask me :phhht

While I do enjoy Jeff and Phil -- My vote for the hottest reality show host would have to be Anderson Cooper from "The Mole"

I could imagine him saying it.
    When I've heard him talk, he's aways been suprisingly honest and direct. He doesn't filter his words with PR talk, when he's not pushing the next Series anyway.

If that's what he feels, that's what he'll say.

(PS, Phil. He looks a bit Jeff-ish, but all he does is say "You are the First.. Second etc". Or do the Roadblock Spiel. No much chance to show alot of personality)

[QUOTE=emjoi]I could imagine him saying it.
    When I've heard him talk, he's aways been suprisingly honest and direct. He doesn't filter his words with PR talk, when he's not pushing the next Series anyway.

QUOTE]

Usually Jeff uses a lot of cuss words- so I can't see him saying it either. It just doesn't 'sound' like any quotes that I have read of his.

Let's just tell it like it is.. Jeff is just having fun banging a 24 year old, and she is having fun with the fame & 'dating' a rich guy for a while. That will all get old, and this 'relationship' will crumble.

Fair enough.
    Everyone's happy then.

It's not like they are getting married or anything.

Are these spots becoming? chompstick's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Broadway
    If the relationship had been taking place before her participation in the show had ended, I would completely agree with you.

With the relationship happening AFTER filming (and her participation) had finished, I see absolutely nothing wrong with it. He has no *hosting* or power role at this point.

Now if she were to appear on an future allstar show (of which I don't think we'll be seeing again), then all bets are off... she shouldn't be allowed to participate if they are still dating.
    I totally agree.

I also agree with whomever mentioned Anderson Cooper...
    I support the right to arm bears.

A Random Foot Kitty Throw Champion, Tire Toss Champion PIMguy's Avatar
    "Survivor, CBS' number one rated dating show."

Can we have a Survivor that doesn't result in a relationship now. The integrity of the show (if it was ever there) is kind of waning.

+ Reply to Thread