+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Next Time On Survivor - Week 13

Next Time On Survivor - Week 13

From the official CBS site:

One Survivor is alienated from the tribe after an outburst that jeopardizes any chance of being in the Final Four.

Tempers flare when one tribemate refuses to tell another the whereabouts of some buried provisions.

When a tribemate catches two Survivors talking strategy, an altercation erupts that makes everyone realize what's at stake.

Working both sides of a divided camp, one Survivor makes conflicting promises going into Tribal Council. Which way will the tribe member vote? And who will make it to the Final Four?

FORT Fan
    I guess I'll play the guessing game

One Survivor is alienated from the tribe after an outburst that jeopardizes any chance of being in the Final Four.
    Judging from the previews I think this would be Twila. Didn't realize it would be that bad though.

Tempers flare when one tribemate refuses to tell another the whereabouts of some buried provisions.
    Perhaps this is what the Eliza/Twila fight is about?

When a tribemate catches two Survivors talking strategy, an altercation erupts that makes everyone realize what's at stake.
    Well, anyone in the core alliance strategizing wouldn't result in an altercation...probably Julie & Eliza, with another outburst from the already volatile Twila.

Working both sides of a divided camp, one Survivor makes conflicting promises going into Tribal Council. Which way will the tribe member vote? And who will make it to the Final Four?
    Most logical would be Chris, with Twila/Scout on one side and Julie/Eliza on the other.

Quote Originally Posted by haerpino
    Most logical would be Chris, with Twila/Scout on one side and Julie/Eliza on the other.
    I agree, I think he will go with Twila/Scout because they are less of a threat.

Smartest move would be to get rid of eithetr Twila or Scout because they are alliened still. They are the only two that would still just take the other one if they had a chance. It would be better for Chris if he got rid of one of them.
    God grant me the serenity. To accept the things I cannot change; Courage to change the things I can; And the wisdom to know the difference.

a jumble of useless facts gracie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by blue jean baby
    Smartest move would be to get rid of eithetr Twila or Scout because they are alliened still. They are the only two that would still just take the other one if they had a chance. It would be better for Chris if he got rid of one of them.
    I agree with you from the alignment stand point, but I'm sure Chris is looking at who he can beat to get to the final two and you have to admit that Twila and Scout have not been very good at the challenges. Unless Scout has been playing everyone with her bum knee stories I don't think she can win a challenge unless it's mental and I have my doubts about that. Twila will give it her all, but I think Chris and Eliza can beat her out. Twila's best seems to be endurance so when it gets to the last three they'll have to watch out for her. Julie is the obvious choice to go home Thursday just because she doesn't have any allies left.
    There is no reason for any individual to have a computer in his home. -Ken Olsen

Is the Finale on Sunday? What time and how many hours?

Quote Originally Posted by JonasGrumby
    Is the Finale on Sunday? What time and how many hours?
    Yes, 7 PM CST. 2 hour finale, and a 1 hour reunion to follow.

Cool! Australia has the Finale on Monday. And our Monday is your Sunday.... we'll only be a few hours behind you.

+ Reply to Thread