+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: **Spoilers** RC/IC/Boot Picks for 12/02/04

Interesting to note that everyone seems all over the board on who wins immunity but they are say Ami goes. Her alliance really fell apart fast.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

In the preview I remember Chris saying that as soon as they got back to camp after TC the drama started. Cant miss the first few minutes tonight.

FORT Lurker
    Its also interesting to see that everyone and their brother says that Eliza wins reward. Couple that with TV Guide saying that tonight's reward challenge is the toughest challenge ever in Survivor (I assume it's probably for a car), then that means... something... (Eliza is the best? ever?)

Snoozin' on the beach
    Quote Originally Posted by Debster
    Am I totally off-base in thinking that Eliza realizes that Scout and Twila want to get rid of her as soon as Julie and Ami are gone and that she'll start plotting her own bit of strategy. If so, she'd be smart to re-align herself with Julie and Ami and vote off Scout and Twila and Chris.

Am I giving her too much credit?
    Your not off base. I thought the same thing and i still believe it would be in her best interest to do just that. But if the consensus is Ami goes tonight I am betting that I gave Eliza too much credit for being smart and becoming a weasel in strategically. The only thing we can be sure about is a woman will get booted tonight AND Chris will smirk at the men on the jury, once again taking credit for something he had nothing to do with. Guess he has to try and fool the guys that he is not a complete idiot because all the women already know he is

Quote Originally Posted by Shady64
    The only thing we can be sure about is a woman will get booted tonight AND Chris will smirk at the men on the jury, once again taking credit for something he had nothing to do with. Guess he has to try and fool the guys that he is not a complete idiot because all the women already know he is
    Oh Shady - you made me laugh out loud

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12