+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Thanksgiving Survivor

Only here for Survivor... Faulkenham's Avatar

Thanksgiving Survivor

Does anyone know the schedule for this week? Is Survivor going to be on Thanksgiving Thursday or the day before or what?
    "Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names." - JFK

According to TV guide's web site, it will be on normal time here, 8 on Thursday.
    "Fish are friends, not food, but everything else is fair game." ~ Pating, Survivor Cagayan Pool

Only here for Survivor... Faulkenham's Avatar
    Thank you Veejer. That is what I was hoping, but I kind of remembered them changing it in the past.
    "Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names." - JFK

Has anyone seen any previews for this show? I caught one on our local station that seems to indicate that there is going to be some big surprise - I don't think this preview was the same as the one on the end of the previous show. I came to the board to see if anybody was discussing it but I don't see anything.

Snoozin' on the beach
    The previews always promise something but never seem to deliver. Just a teaser to make sure you watch. Who knows?

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by veejer
    According to TV guide's web site, it will be on normal time here, 8 on Thursday.
    Wednesday night in Canada (Global).

Quote Originally Posted by LadyCoetzer
    Wednesday night in Canada (Global).
    Lady, I'm here in Canada too (NB), and I just checked and can't find Survivor being on Wednesday night anywhere............

It is on Wed. in Canada? Won't that make it sort of unfair for the games? Do any of you Canadians play the CBS, Lancers, Media Whore or any of those games?

Will you send me some spoilers so i can maybe make up a little points in the games? LOL... Just kidding, i was just wondering how they will work the games if it is shown on Wed in some places and Thur in others...

How will the board here be done? i know they lock all the threads until after it shows on the west coast... will all the threads here be locked from Wed night until late Thur night?

bjb
    God grant me the serenity. To accept the things I cannot change; Courage to change the things I can; And the wisdom to know the difference.

My TV guide showed Survivor on Wednesday. (In Canada.) And I thought "No way would CBS allow that." So I checked my online listings and Global has it listed on Thursday. Perhaps CBS was considering running it on Wed. due to Thanksgiving, but changed their minds after the TV guide was already printed.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

FORT Regular
    I stand corrected.

+ Reply to Thread