+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sarge Falls Victim to 'Survivor' Alliance

Sarge Falls Victim to 'Survivor' Alliance

From Yahoo! News. Link to article here.

Sarge Falls Victim to 'Survivor' Alliance

Sat Nov 13, 2:59 PM ET

By The Associated Press

NEW YORK - Lea "Sarge" Masters is the latest victim of the "estrogen city" alliance on CBS' "Survivor: Vanuatu Islands of Fire."

An alliance of six women, dubbed "estrogen city" by the 40-year-old on the reality show, voted Masters off the island, making him the first person on the show's jury. Last week, the same group of women voted off another male player, Rory Freeman.

"I can say a lot of hateful things," Masters told The Associated Press Friday. "In my mind, it's just a way of saying `a group of sorry women.'"

The burly drill sergeant from South Carolina isn't afraid to acknowledge he's bitter about his dismissal. After being voted off, the first thing Masters wanted to do was "take all those nice blankets and burn them and throw all the pots in the ocean."

"But I'm a nice person," he told the AP. "I don't take revenge. I can deal with my emotions."

During his time in Vanuatu, Masters grew a beard ("It makes me look mean and I'm not"), sunbathed in the nude ("I'm still young and still crazy"), and was the mastermind behind a five-man alliance that voted off four younger male players.

Now that Masters is on the jury, "It's all about seeing who will sell their soul to the devil for a million dollars," he said.

Oh you got beaten fair an square Sargey. Take it like a man.

and was the mastermind behind a five-man alliance that voted off four younger male players.
    I'm sure he's most proud of this fact. Dumbest move ever.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Snoozin' on the beach
    His second most proud moment was telling Twila she was gonna be 4th and expecting her to be happy ( grateful?) about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Shady64
    His second most proud moment was telling Twila she was gonna be 4th and expecting her to be happy ( grateful?) about it.
    Maybe it didn't happen the way I remember it, but didn't he promise Twila to be among F4, and then it's everyone for themselves. If she was among the F4 she could have been like old Kim in Africa, sometimes it's luck of the draw that gets a person to F2 - and Twila could have done it. I don't think anyone can ever say, we'll promise you 4th, no better and no worse ... if she had won imminuity, she would have made at least F3.

Snoozin' on the beach
    I could have sworn he said " but Twila, you were gonna be 4th". Though maybe I have it wrong. Any posters know for sure? I don't have it on tape to review.

The guys had openly said "We take you to the final 4, and then it's everyone for themselves". Which is the simple truth. Alliances have to crumble eventually.

Even if the girls hold strong and boot all the guys, eventually they will have to kill each other. The nature of the Game.

Quote Originally Posted by emjoi
    Even if the girls hold strong and boot all the guys, eventually they will have to kill each other. The nature of the Game.
    Please kill Eliza first...please kill Eliza first. I can't take her anymore she's a huge hypocrite.

Really Chris was the mastermind anyhow, but whatever, Sarge got beat. He made his own bed by booting John.

I have no problems with booting Brady and John #1. They were actively working against Sarge, so why not do it?
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

sarge was a great character, but not a great player. He was better than average, and finished better than average.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast