+ Reply to Thread

Thread: CBS "CLUES" - Week 7 **Spoilers**

CBS "CLUES" - Week 7 **Spoilers**

From the official site:

One member's lack of work ethic prompts negative reactions in the tribe.

After winning a hard-fought Challenge, one tribe is rewarded with more than just sustenance.

One Survivor, in danger of being voted off, wins a Challenge for the tribe, thus buying more time on the island.

A potential target at Tribal Council, one Survivor tries to convince the rest that another tribemate should be next to go.

What's reality???
    After watching the preview video - I think the slacker is John. Obvious. I wonder if the winners of the reward challenge get to see a loved one - maybe that's why Scout and Amy are crying. The other two clues could be Rory - his antics are so stupid. He's been in danger of being voted off since day 1.

CBS Misdirection

Okay call me crazy to be looking too deep into the clues and previews given by CBS, but you wont believe what I found this week. In the vid caps of this weeks episode being aired on CBS they show a scene of Lopevi celebrating.

Image from Survivor Fever Photo Gallery for Episode 7 http://www.survivorfever.net/vc_ep7_wp.html

This is actually the sceen of them winning the reward challange from last week...reasons why Julie and Sarge are missing, Julie was working the gate and Sarge was wresling the last piggy.

Image from Survivor Web Gallary. http://www.survivorweb.com/gallery9/album26?page=20

Therefore CBS is doing a major misdirection, making us believe that Lopevi wins Reward/Immunity when in fact I believe Yasur does. In their voiceovers on the previews where they say "Plus, why do these challenges lead to joy and sadness? Ami: I'm having a rough one." I think these both pertain to the winner because if they wins something from back home that would both make them happy and sad.

Aha, nice detective work, Sassy.

The Lopevi are really clean considering they've all collected their pigs though.
    Interesting.

I think it'll either be John or Julie that is shirking around camp.
    All the Yasur tribe seem to be doing their fair share, so I think this refers to the Lopevi's.
    John probably thinks that now there are two women on the tribe the men will automatically stick together.

Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    Aha, nice detective work, Sassy.

The Lopevi are really clean considering they've all collected their pigs though.
    Interesting.

I think it'll either be John or Julie that is shirking around camp.
    All the Yasur tribe seem to be doing their fair share, so I think this refers to the Lopevi's.
    John probably thinks that now there are two women on the tribe the men will automatically stick together.

Actually Fluff I forgot to comment that that shot is when JP shows them the steaks.

I agree it will be John against Julie. I think however Twila and Julie are secretly allined according to the preview and Twila will get Sarge to vote out JK with Chad following also because they are all frusterated with JK and his work ethics.

Ok, that makes sense then.
    Very sneaky CBS.

I think if Twila can promise Julie's support to Sarge then they would likely be willing to vote for John.
    He wasn't part of their original alliance and they must be looking toward the merge where he stands a good chance of going on an immunity run.
    They'd still be a physically stronger team that Yasur without John.

Snoozin' on the beach
    The survivor in danger of being voted off doesn't necessarily mean Rory. He would be the obvious choice with the clue. I think its gonna be John. He might be the one to win the challenge and buy more time..even if he has no idea he was in danger to begin with.

I think Yassur will win reward but lose IC and it would be Eliza trying to convince them Scout is weak and should go.

Either way, its got to be Eliza, John anr Julie as the answer to at least 2 of those 3 clues.

+ Reply to Thread