+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What if they merge early?

FORT Fogey

What if they merge early?

We're all assuming that the merge will come later (when there's ten contestants left), but what if they merge this week? Obviously, Rory, Julie, and Twila would benefit immensely. Since two of those are favorites of mine, I suppose it's just wishful thinking on my part.

Still, as the show ended, Probst mentioned a merge...

A merge right now or next week would be cool!!!
    Get Fantasia's self titled CD, in stores now!!!

yeah that would completely benifit John k. ((who i am going for) if he can make an alliance with the girls. NOTE TO JOHN make sure probst says merge! Dont pull a shiann!
    Interested in Titanic the game? click the link and watch this completely origional game play out. click here

I like a late merge better than an early merge. I'd like them to merge at nine.

If the merge is early it gives them too much time to get together and form solid groups (alliances) which could result in a majority picking off the others one-by-one in a non-exciting fashion. With a late merge there are less people (obviously) and less time to form solid groups.

I say let these two tribes fight it out for a while, or switch the tribes up again (I'd like to see Julie stay too), but don't merge until it's down to nine.

FORT Newbie
    i think an incerdilbe twist would be they merge at 12,and then reform the tribe at 10 or 8 for 2weeks or so

Ya dont want too many switches and re-arrangements.
    Better to let this switch run for a few episodes. Let the changes have some sort of effect. Give the "Stragglers"... Rory, Julie, Twila, and ummm even John, a chance to sink or swim in their new circumstances.

Quote Originally Posted by jansenboy
    i think an incerdilbe twist would be they merge at 12,and then reform the tribe at 10 or 8 for 2weeks or so
    Once the total players gets down to nine I think they have to be one group since those nine will make up the jury and they should have as much knowledge of the goings on of the others as they can. I suppose they could still split them into groups, yet have them live in the same place so everyone has a chance to see everything going on, but then there are tribal councils that would be separate and that would cut half the people off from info. I think a merge has to happen at nine.

+ Reply to Thread