+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Precap Title guesses - Episode 6 (10/21/04)

Quote Originally Posted by ADKLove
    Eggnog Supplied (Mmmm- eggnog)
    ADK, you inspired me.

"Nog Plied"

The RC reward was food and nog, with the losers serving the winners. After the winners begin to get a little tipsy, the losers start altering the mix of the nog, making it more and more straight alcohol.

The RC winners are barely able to show up for the IC the next day, let alone be competitive, and must visit TC that night.
    "Fish are friends, not food, but everything else is fair game." ~ Pating, Survivor Cagayan Pool

Quote Originally Posted by veejer
    ADK, you inspired me.
    Couldn't have been my lame attempts, veejer .... maybe it was the eggnog (Mmm - eggnog)
    Love many, trust a few, and always paddle your own canoe

"Quad Vied"

When the two tribes arrive for the IC, Jeff informs them that in a new twist they will have to vie for spots on four new tribes. They are faced with a giant gameboard which resembles a Chinese Checkers board. The side nearest to them has two triangles of 6 from which they'll start, and the far side has four triangles of 3, which represent the new tribes.

First, each tribal member draws a number from 1-6 to determine which starting spot in the triangle they get. Second, they take turns individually answering survival and Vanuatu trivia questions, alternating between the two tribes. Answer it right and they can move. Wrong, and they're stuck. Moves from the six sided spaces can be made in any direction that isn't blocked. No jumping, no sharing spaces, and no verbal communication. This challenge combines luck, trivia knowledge, and strategy.

Finally, when three of the new tribes are formed, the challenge is over and the fourth goes to TC.
    "Fish are friends, not food, but everything else is fair game." ~ Pating, Survivor Cagayan Pool

Ogg's Advice.

The girl's got Da. Meet Ogg. He's more of an R 'n B One Hit Wonder than a Rockstar, but he'll help the guys a bit if they give him some personal time with Julie.

I've been a bad, bad girl Siryn's Avatar
    Frogs Whined!
    Bog Glide
    I tried
    She Cried
    Hog Wild

Lob Fries

Food fight for immunity. Most food consumed while still airborn wins.
    "Look, you love me, and I love you. Maybe in a different time, a different place, this would work out. But we both know that only one of us is leaving this room alive, and I'm the one holding the flame thrower." - Film Fakers

Good one, spegs, very obtuse. Did Paulie bring his cracked crystal ball to FORTcon?

"Stop Tide"

In a salute to all the past survivors who underestimated the changing tides, the IC is to build a barrier that will keep the tide from reaching a mock shelter.

"Slog Nigh"

As a tribe, the survivors have to make their way through a four foot deep mud pit.

Great guesses everyone! FORTcon kept me from guessing early, so everyone has already taken the good ones.

I loved "My Dog Lied" MHayes.

LG.
    Hog Bride - I'm picturing Ms. Piggy in a wedding dress
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Clog Stride - features an exciting wooden shoe race
    Flog Time - time to break out the whips
    Off the Schneid
    Prague Slide - a hot new Czech dance is introduced to the Survivors
    Log off. That cookie sh*t makes me nervous. --Tony Soprano

So I said to him, "Look, buddy, your car was upside down when we got here. And as for your Grandma, she shouldn't have mouthed off like that!" --Homer Simpson

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast