+ Reply to Thread

Thread: CBS Site is up

CBS Site is up

(Hi - I posted this and another yesterday, but noticed they're gone now. If I'm not supposed to start new threads, let me know and scoop this one off too. I'm a rookie.)

The CBS Survivor Amazon site is up with profiles but no audition tapes yet. I'm always interested in the bizarre luxury items that people bring, but in my opinion this year's award for dumbest luxury item goes to Jenna for bringing her Zeta Crown! I'm assuming that's a pageant crown, but maybe it's some other valuable and useful thing that I've never heard of.

Also when the site was first up yesterday it listed Alex's favorite outdoor sport as "Jesse's Ass". I notice that it's since been changed to "hiking". Who's Jesse? Do you think it was a blooper on Alex's part or the web designer?

I also watched the Early Show yesterday. They had a woman from TV Guide on who spent a couple of weeks on the set and she said the following:

Alex (who looks a lot like Jeff Probst - even Jeff thinks so) was immediately trying to take charge and boss people around . A classic Survivor mistake.

Daniel is kind of prissy - won't even use public restrooms.

Rob had never been camping

There won't be any special considerations made for Christy (who is hard of hearing). She is a little worried about not having an interpreter, but seems pretty determined.

Apparently the men's camp immediately started working on a shelter, weapons, supplies, etc., while the women's camp was bathing, washing their clothes (?), and braiding hair. Hmmm.

Oh boy, I see some potential for battle of the sexes, not just on the show but among the viewers. It's going to be like grade school boys vs. girls.

Molly, we have a Survivor 6 forum. Those threads you posted yesterday are there now.

Sorry for any confusion.

Duh! I'm an airhead!

thanks for fixing my faux pas

I'll just sneak over there now.

Molly ...blushing and walking out backwards

FORT Fogey
    A Zeta crown is probably her sorority pin I am thinking is a Zeta pin shaped like a crown,, ( firegirl was not a suzie FYI)

+ Reply to Thread