+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314151617

Thread: 10/14/04 show discussion thread **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by Jay
    The earthquake-shaking-camera scene looked like a clip from a cheesy, low budget 1970's disaster film.

I would just like to point out that it really was an EARTHQUAKE.
    It was NOT a Volcano Eruption. All those scenes of smoke and lava and big chunks of rock flying about... they weren't what was actually going on.

The ground shook lots. It would have been scarey, or cool, depending on your attitude. But that's all.

Quote Originally Posted by dberk
    Sarge was very smart to let Scout pick the new tribes. It gave him the choice of a strong male dominated team or a pathetic woman dominated team. Not only did he pick the best team, but he got the bonus of getting rid of Rory. If the new YesSir team never wins another challenge until the merge, they will have to get rid of some of the women whether they want to or not. I think they should have mixed up the teams, before strong alliances were made. Now it will probably remain Boys against the Girls for the rest of the show.
    Are you being serious? Strong male team versus the pathetic woman team?? I think it's actually the other way around.
    If nothing else, there's applause.....like waves of love pouring over the footlights. - All about Eve

FORT Fogey
    I am not saying what Bubba did was right by signaling Chris, but how is Ami better when she wanted to keep the coconut thing between her and the girls??? Isn't that playing with the old team moreso than her new team? She sure spouted off about Bubba not playing fair, but what about her? Her and Eliza are so pot calling the kettle black.

Guess I am lost in space, I got a phone call when the tribes were shifted, got back and there were more men on one tribe and more women on another. Sarg and Scout were picking tribe members; one man and one woman looked like they were dividing the sexes up evenly. Nope, didn't work out even.................what happened?

Quote Originally Posted by dberk
    I would like the final 3 to be: Sarge, Chad and Ami with Twilla as the alternate

Me, too, dberk

Although I also see LeAnn going far (and I cannot help but see a resemblence between her and Matt (?) the machete-wielding 2nd-placer on a previous season. Something about the eyes and the coloring, I think Anyone else see that???)
    Love many, trust a few, and always paddle your own canoe

+ Reply to Thread