+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: **Spoilers** Ep 5 Boot Picks

yea, i'm glad they were wrong. Maybe a week off? I hope so she is irritating to watch.
    Support the FORT - Go Green

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    I like her, so I'm glad she stayed. And here I almost didn't watch because I thought another fave of mine was going to get the boot. I hope Sarge is next.

Quote Originally Posted by karalott
    I like her, so I'm glad she stayed. And here I almost didn't watch because I thought another fave of mine was going to get the boot. I hope Sarge is next.
    For now... I think Sarge is okay at least for one show.

If the Lopevi tribe loses it all depends on What John K. does. I may talk to the girls in the tribe and split up the boys a bit more. But I think his target right now is anyone but Sarge. However, the men in the Lopevi tribe may go after a woman once they see that Bubba is gone.

It may be in Lopevi's best interest at the moment to actually throw the IC and even up the women/men ratio pre-merge. I am not saying they will do it. But it might be the smartest move they can make.
    Last edited by TellTaleOrange; 10-15-2004 at 02:11 PM.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Quote Originally Posted by TellTaleOrange
    For now... I think Sarge is okay at least for one show.

If the Lopevi tribe loses it all depends on What John K. does. I may talk to the girls in the tribe and split up the boys a bit more. But I think his target right now is anyone but Sarge. However, the men in the Lopevi tribe may go after a woman once they see that Bubba is gone.

It may be in Lopevi's best interest at the moment to actually throw the IC and even up the women/men ratio pre-merge. I am not saying they will do it. But it might be the smartest move they can make.
    Yeah, I think Sarge is safe at least until the merge (but I can hope, can't I?) Depending on where the guys are as far as numbers go, I see him as being the pre-jury boot or the first one on the jury (and my predictions are usually way off so he's probably going to make the final 4.) The other possibility is if Twila and Scout want to get rid of Julie, Eliza, and Lisa, they might jump ship and form something with him and a couple of other guys.

Yippeeee the spoilers were wrong. i really sucked at my games, but i so love it when the spoilers are wrong. It makes the show so much better in my opinion.

bjb

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12