+ Reply to Thread

Thread: First show = 90 minutes

First show = 90 minutes

According to a news report today, the premiere of Survivor will be 90 minutes long, followed by a 90-minute episode of CSI: Miami.

Hmmm, I wonder why.

Let's hope certain info has been leaked, e.g. tribe make up, because there are bigger and better surprises to come.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I don't know why, but if CBS prints "Cayman" one more time when they're talking about those alligator/crocodile things, I'm going to scream.

It's a "caimon", and it's not a "caimon alligator" or "caimon crocodile", it's just a caimon. That's what it is.

I'm thrilled to hear about the 90 minute opener. It's never been long enough to get a good feel for the Survivors. It always seemed so rushed.

Leo
    Premium Member
    Originally posted by jodaar
    I'm thrilled to hear about the 90 minute opener. It's never been long enough to get a good feel for the Survivors. It always seemed so rushed.
    I agree with you there. Kinda tough to get a good feel of 16 people in just 45 minutes (which is what a one-hour episode ends up being without the commercials).

Originally posted by John
    I don't know why, but if CBS prints "Cayman" one more time when they're talking about those alligator/crocodile things, I'm going to scream.

It's a "caimon", and it's not a "caimon alligator" or "caimon crocodile", it's just a caimon. That's what it is.
    They can't even decide how to spell Heidi/Hiedi, John.

OHHHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

Why CSI: Miami??? It's such a bad show! CBS has ruined the rest of the night after S6...they traded CSI with CSI: Miami. Oh the horror!

The extended opening episode is a good way for us to see a little more of the Survivors before the first one is booted.
    I hope MB has used the extra time wisely.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Defroster890

Dr

i like the longer prenier episode idea. i agree with leo, its too short. u can get enough info on 16 people in 2 tribe for 3 days all in 1 hour. but 2 hours for a tv show IS kinda long, thats usually reserved for miniseries.

+ Reply to Thread