+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Thread: Is it just me or...

FORT Fogey
    I too think this season is less than interesting. And maybe because I'm so sick of the interesting people being voted out early because they may be a threat when it becomes an individual game. After all, guys, it's a team game until it isn't and what good does it do to vote out strong players until a merge happens? If you lose challenge after challenge, you stand a better chance of being voted out because eventually all the strong players are gone from your tribe, you're still losing challenges, and someone has to go. Lex in SAS was a perfect example of an idiot who thought strong players from his own tribe should go before it became an individual game and it cost him dearly. Plus it made for a boring game to watch. This one has started out pretty much the same and that's why it's so boring for me. I don't get much entertainment from watching idiots.

am I still a FORT newbie? ophelia's Avatar
    it was a bit foolish of the men to lump together under sarge's lead. i mean the guy is a total goof...and rory, well...
    i don't much care who wins this season...it's all getting a bit drab to me
    jeff's q's at tribal council tho, are some of the more interesting moments, to me...
    now what does that tell ya???
    I can't help it if I'm lucky--Bob Dylan

Interesting doesnt have to mean "Things go the way I want them to".

The whole "Lex being Stupid" thing, though very very frustrating, was also facinating. It made you want to throw things at the TV. Which is a GOOD thing.

This season hasn't had any deep Shakeperian Betrayals yet, which is a shame. But it's coming.... now the extraneous players are out, and the Men and Women are having more direct contact.
    There's cracks in the Concrete at the base of the Dam.

I thought last night's show was quite a big step in the right direction; just look at Twila and Julie starting to think ahead, Ami starting to signs of weirdness, and Rory weasling himself into a better position! Oh yeah, and there were people tackling pigs in the mud, as well as nekkid sunbathing! A really hard immunity challenge was overdue too, and this one more than made up for it.
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

As long as there isn't another Rob and Amber I'm cool with it so far. Those two almost turned me against Survivor altogether.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by queenb
    I thought last night's show was quite a big step in the right direction; just look at Twila and Julie starting to think ahead, Ami starting to signs of weirdness, and Rory weasling himself into a better position! Oh yeah, and there were people tackling pigs in the mud, as well as nekkid sunbathing! A really hard immunity challenge was overdue too, and this one more than made up for it.

I agree completely. In fact I think last night's episode was the best this season.

Premium Member
    I also agree that last nights episode was the best so far. Finally a couple people are actually showing some signs of a personality. As much as I hate to admit it, they could actually use a Johnny Fairplay character to get things going. I am guessing maybe Ami or Chris could possibly fill a weak version of that role.

Call me wierd :rolleyes

but this is actually my fav season of Survivor and yes I have seen all of them.

It may not be the most exciting or dramatic but it has lots of people I like and I love the older people booting the young ones.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

The last show was my favorite this season also. i was disappointed that they let the two girls that lost the challenges for them stay in the game though. i do not think that just loosing a challenge is a good reason to be sent home but they both gave up and to me that was a great reason to send them home. You can't just give up on a challenge you have to try... One of those girls might win the season and that will really tick me off, they have not even been really playing the game. At least the older people are playing, maybe not playing smartly but they are playing the game.

t

FORT Fogey
    I have been bored thus far but I see things picking up. The merge will force more strategizing. Jeff said this was his favorite Survivor so far. Now what that means in not clear. It is totally possible that his accomodations and food were better.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789