+ Reply to Thread

Thread: **Spoilers** CBS Clues - Episode 4

**Spoilers** CBS Clues - Episode 4

From the official CBS site:

Tempers flare at both camps after the double Tribal Council. Alliances seem clearly drawn and several Survivors have trouble holding back their frustration.

The Tribe that wins Reward is surprised by a prize that sends a visitor to their camp for 24 hours.

Homesickness plagues Bubba, who is comforted by a fellow tribe member and is advised to avoid being perceived as weak.

One Survivor plays a puppet master of sorts in an attempt to pit one tribemate against another.

The Tribe that wins Reward is surprised by a prize that sends a visitor to their camp for 24 hours.
    Please please please please please please PLEASE don't be Rupert.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Oh my goodness, hepster, they wouldn't inflict him on us again would they?

I don't mind Rupe.
    He's a rubbish Survivor but seems like a decent enough guy, but enough is enough.

I wonder why tempers flare at Lopevi.
    I don't think Brady and John K will have been all that surprised that John P was voted out, considering they know the other guys are in an alliance.
    Perhaps there could be some more friction within the main allacne which might give Brady and John K at least some hope of surviving any future Lopevi TC's.

Maybe the dominating alliance does a victory dance, and Rory just lets it fly. He seems like the most likely to lose his temper. I'd like to see John K or Brady make their move to break up the larger alliance - let's hope.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

+ Reply to Thread