+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Episode 2 RECAP "Shear Factor".

Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    Over at Yasur, the women have found themselves a plantain tree and inexplicably decide to hoist the heavily siliconed Lisa up to harvest a couple of bunches.
    Not since we were subjected to close-up shots of Sarah Jones puckered cleavage have I seen such a boob job filmed at such an unflattering angle.
    The sac bulges up and out as she presses her body against the tree and threatens to escape and suffocate us all.
    Terribly disturbing.
    Loved your re-cap Fluff.

And while I do admit to being a "boob-man", I detest silicon breasts. The thought of handling one of Lisa's would be like biting into a wax apple. YUCK!
    The only difference between a rut and a grave is the depth.

wonderful as always fluff!
    ....You can't fix stupid.......Ron "Tater Salad" White

great cap, fluffles! loved it.

FORT Lurker

Fluff rocks, kinda

Like, I've always enjoyed Fluff's recaps... but they've been very negative the last few seasons. Is that just her writing personality, or does she actually feel that badly about the show? Maybe she should take a break if it's that much of a chore for her. I'll miss those recaps, though... there's consistently really good gems to be taken from them. I just wonder if she needs a break or if being frustrated with the show is supposed to be funny (if it is, I'll start laughing instead of feeling bad)

-CPP

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    I think Rory has taken those football rules about celebrating a touchdown too much to heart!

FORT Newbie
    I do believe PETA may have had an influence on the last show. The chicken eggs - what happened to them? Even if they fell into the fire, one could retrieve them and still make use of them. Why didn't we see a "fancy feast" of chicken eggs?

Could it be that the eggs, which were most likely fertilized, contained well-formed chicks? Chicks - boiled to death. To see the faces on these gals would have been classic, after they dug the eggs out of the fire and opened them up, only to find chicks.

I want to see the outtake on this one.

He’s been grumbling about the celebrating for hours and Sarge thinks it’s divisive to the team to have someone so vocal in his opposition to dance in the tribe, particularly since Sarge has a dazzling pair of “jazz hands” to unleash when the men do come up with a victory.

Your dry wit is awesome.

We’re on a slippery slope my friends. A pig lard smeared greasy pole if you will.

The challenge continues to the point where only Mia is left to make her way to the platform for the women. She decides to dance her way over, in a kind of point, step, point, step move that Jeff incorrectly labels a moonwalk.

The log supporting the pot breaks, sending the pot and contents into the fire.
    That, my friends, is what we call Karma Electra.

The men of course, celebrate with the Rory approved jumping, hugging and whooping. Classy.
    Great stuff, as usual!

Personally, I love your sarcastic tone. Don't. Change. A. Thing.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Filangi
    Great stuff, as usual!

Amen,Miss F...I wouldn't change a thing!

Can't take a good day without a bad one
    Don't feel just to smile until I had one
    Where did I learn?
    I make a fuss about a little thing
    The rhyme is losing to the riddling

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Filangi
    Great stuff, as usual!

Basically, previously on Survivor, Survivor Amazon happened.

It was “Christy”, with a flourish.
    This series is already dragging Amazon and on.
    I wasn't surprised with the men vs women that it would remind me so much of Amazon, but Dolly playing the role of Christy just about floored me.

Quote Originally Posted by agile
    I do believe PETA may have had an influence on the last show. The chicken eggs - what happened to them? Even if they fell into the fire, one could retrieve them and still make use of them. Why didn't we see a "fancy feast" of chicken eggs?

Could it be that the eggs, which were most likely fertilized, contained well-formed chicks? Chicks - boiled to death. To see the faces on these gals would have been classic, after they dug the eggs out of the fire and opened them up, only to find chicks.

I want to see the outtake on this one.
    In Dolly's interview on the Early Show, she said the eggs were in fact fertilized and that only Twila and Scout tried a little.
    "Fish are friends, not food, but everything else is fair game." ~ Pating, Survivor Cagayan Pool

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast