+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 35 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Heidi Strobel - Survivor 6 Contestant

Hmm, about half of those quotes are mine. And only 2 of those are references to her weight (and I'd be willing to bet that at least one of them refers to her post-show picture, where she definitely looks sickly).

It's possible to state a differing opinion without then going on to "slam" the other posters on this board. That's the line I don't want you to cross.

Insert Funny "Quote" Here nofx242's Avatar
    I dont see what the big deal is over this girl. Yes shes cute and has a nice body, but some of guys last night acted like she was Gods gift to women.

Originally posted by 67cruiser
    You Guys!!!

She may be thin, but she IS in shape - very athletic. I could tell when she was doing a full sprint to unlock the other girls. Anybody can run, but some (like her) run like the wind.

I don't see what is wrong with being thin. That does not make you anorexic. That is a stereotype.

My gut feeling is that most ladie posters here aren't in as good of shape as her, and are a little jealous. That is why they feel it necessary to question her eating (disorder) habits.

I'd be interested in a date . . .
    Oh dear, the old "you're jealous" chestnut.

I don't find Heidi remotely attractive and I certainly aren't jealous of her in any way.

It is possible for women to find another woman unattractive without being jealous of her.

That'll leave a mark!!!! 67cruiser's Avatar
    Would it be possible that since a few of the guys expressed their opinion of her that maybe jealousy could be actually to the guys posting?

It is not my goal to insult any posters, and I apologize for having done so.
    John, my opinion is that she is attractive, in better shape than most people (including me), and it is also my opinion that some folks tend to knock someone to cover up for their own insecurities.

Remember my posts about Melissa M?

I saw it as a anonimous venue to display my flambouiance (?spelling?)
    You're just jealous because I'm the one hearing all of the voices . . .

I wouldn't say that....

Now personally, I like Heidi. However, I hated Sarah, Jerri, Lindsay, Amber and several other young pretty Survivor contestants. But I also liked Colleen, both Kelly's, Erin and Tanya, who are all very pretty as well.

I like to give all posters credit. Over on JM, I hate Sarah and will scream it from the rafters if I have to. Does that mean I'm jealous? Hell, no. She's a beautiful woman, but a horrible bitch. Now while I don't think this applies to Heidi, if you put yourself in a public forum such as Survivor, prepare to have people pick you apart.

Sad, but true.

I don't think negative opinions are because posters are jealous of the 'attention' that the male Fort posters are giving Heidi. It's a little harsh to say that anyone that criticizes a female Survivor must be a fat ugly cow.

I do see what you're getting at, but I don't happen to agree.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

I remember the post, cruiser. I guess what I have to ask is, now that you've got 45 posts under your belt, are you happy with that post being part of your "resume" on the site?

I would just hope that everyone who posts realizes that potentially several thousand people will read their post, and they're not as anonymous a venue as you might think once you start amassing posts.

There are real people behind these usernames, and unlike reality contestants, we don't have the luxury of blaming anything on the editing.

John, you speak truth, and as a moderator, you have the power to edit.

I'm not embarrassed about my posts because if there are people like me who read these things, they probably enjoy getting a good laugh. That is all I intend. Obviously, not everyone agrees with me, but at least I am interesting. I personally appreciate Bill's sarcastic view of the show. He is quite verbose, and creative ("Someone get NASA on the phone!"). He is interesting too.

Miss Filangi, I don't think all female posters are "fat ugly cows"

I'm overweight (probably like others) because I spend way too much time sitting in front of my embraceable computer monitor.

Don't take life too seriously - It'll bring you down!

She didnt really say anything on last nights episode, but she sure does have the guys panting over in there tribes SHe does look really skinny in the second pic though. Makes me want to throw some fried chicken at her

Originally posted by 67cruiser
    Raindance:

stick person, sickly, bad hair, bad hair choices, floatation devices, eyes too far apart, Look freaks me out, I don't think her face/hair looks good either, bad makup

Need I say more?
    67cruiser:

I was the one who made the comment "I don't think her face/hair looks good either" to which immediately following, I said "Killer body though" How convenient for you to leave that out. I don't have to think she's pretty. Doesn't mean that I'm jealous! I don't think she's ugly, I just don't think she's especially pretty.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Hi, Holly:
    I was not insulting you, and I did notice you following comment, However, I was focusing all of the unwarranted criticizm. She does not seem to be a beyotch (perhaps I'm wrong) and she seems to carry herself with some dignity. I like her a lot more than the swimsuit model. The model is as pretty, but I do not care for the personality I saw last night.

+ Reply to Thread