+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 35 FirstFirst ... 1920212223242526272829303132333435 LastLast

Thread: Heidi Strobel - Survivor 6 Contestant

Ahhh the cute girls...LOL. I really wouldnt have given it much thought, if Heidi didnt mention it so darned much. She looks kinda pretty in her before pictures. But now she looks horrendous. Im sure if i was out there, i would be none better I think the reason such a big deal is made over her is her additude.

FORT Fogey
    Here is my take on Heidi: First, I don't see anything wrong with weighing 110, that happens to be what I weigh. Am I anorexic? No! Am I athletic? Yes! Do I not sit on my ass constantly? No! So yes, that is why it bugged me when people were calling her anorexic cuz she weighed 110. I guess I should never go on Survivor cuz I'd come back 90, if I went far.

Yes, I read the whole darn thread. Anyway, I think everyone has the right to their own opinion. I actually liked her alot, cuz she defended Dave 2 times, which made her very high on the likable list. She hadn't mentioned being cute in the past couple of episodes at all (when she had her "whatever" with Dave), so she was ok with me. She seemed pretty smart.

Yes, before this show began she was actually pretty cute, I think. Now she looks "dreadful" as Simon would say. Positively gross! Maybe I really shouldn't go on Survivor. Unless I gain some weight.

I still think Heidi has the chance go finish in the top 3 if she plays her cards right. Not saying I'd love it, not saying I'd hate it, but I'd like her there more than Rob.

That all said, I think everyone has the right to say what they want. It's incredible to read all the insults back in forth to each other in this thread, versus the Dave one where it was mostly all positive stuff. I haven't fully read all the other threads. So anyway, I guess I'd say that everyone should agree to disagree. I'd like to know what Heidi's like for real. Is she more like how she was at the beginning of the show? Or is she like how she is now? Dave says she's a very nice person, so well...maybe we'll find out in the Reunion show.

By the way, my fav contestants in previous seasons have all been dubbed "cute" girls. This was the first year I actually liked a guy the best. So, I don't want to hear anything insulting towards me.

By the way, I don't know if you can really say if her boobs are fake. How can you know that? I can't really tell. Just wondering. Why would a gym teacher get implants?

I would wager her breasts are fake (and hey, that's fine) because they are staying the same size. Generally when women lose weight, their breasts lose weight too, and usually first. Also, I've never seen real breasts that big not sag in a skimpy bathing suit top.

I don't see anything wrong with people being thin, some people are built that way. It's the comments about that being the BEST way to look that bother me.

As for why a gym teacher would want implants.... I don't know what being a gym teacher has to do with it. Some women want them, some don't
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

FORT Fogey
    I guess I always thought that a gym teacher is someone who can't really afford to have big boobs, especially fake, cuz they'll get in the way, my view is that since she's active a lot, it would get in the way. Maybe she got them before she wanted to be a gym teacher?

Lol...another reason for me not to go on Survivor, if you lose your boobs, well I hardly have any as it is, I don't think I could afford to lose anymore

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Well her breasts are the least of my concern.

I'm more concerned about her attitude towards those that are not as skinny as she is and the value she places on that as part of a person's worth.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

I agree Bravo. Implants alone aren't a reason for me to dislike a person. Fortunately, Heidi has given me many other reasons.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

I know I said this before but having her as a teacher especially one that teaches sports must have a bad effect on the minds of the kids.
    I don't care about her breasts it her attitude that bothers me
    What does Genisis and Darwin have in common they both have no conclusive proof and are theories

Me too Jan, that's my number one problem.

It's also a reason why Jenna doesn't bother me as much as Heidi.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

Originally posted by BravoFan
    Well her breasts are the least of my concern.

I'm more concerned about her attitude towards those that are not as skinny as she is and the value she places on that as part of a person's worth.
    I agree.
    I thought I might actually like her when the season started.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Leo
    Premium Member
    Heidi had a lot of potential both pre-season and during the first episode or so to be well liked. It all went downhill from there.

+ Reply to Thread