+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Matthew Von Ertfelda - Survivor 6 Contestant

Originally posted by jodaar
    How has Matthew gotten 4 pages already? I don't think he's even been on camera yet.
    I don't know, Jodaar...but, then again, how has Shawna already gotten three pages?
    Last edited by lobeck; 02-24-2003 at 10:40 AM.

Originally posted by lobeck
    I don't know, Jodaar...but, then again, how has Shawna already gotten three pages?
    OK, I'm mostly responsible for that. But seriously, she's a babe. Matthew is just really odd.

I'm just really hoping that Matthew has a storyline.
    I don't want to see another Zoe who has her whole "story" told in one episode.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I'd like to see more from Matthew too, if just to prove that he's actually a person. But his early alliance with Ryan & Daniel against the older guys really makes me doubt his chances. My guess is that he'll be quiet & then go out in a blaze of glory.

I thought he put himself on a really dodgy fotting by siding with Daniel and Ryan.
    He seems to be the type to not really crave the leadership role himself, but equally doesn't want anyone else to have it.

He might be saved from an early boot by Rob, who is looking to recruit Alex to vote against Roger.
    I'm not sure Alex will go along with this scheme, but if he does then they have the votes to get Roger out next.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Yeah fluff, I can see Matthew making a good pawn. And I think Rob's about ready to make a play, sensing that Roger's gaining too much power.

This is the part of Survivor I really love, when someone makes a "$h1t or bust" move.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I expect a bit more from Matthew down the road. He was supremely confident in his DVD interview. I think he's just laying low right now, phase 1 of "Operation Chameleon."
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

I would like to think he has a few surprises in store for us.
    I felt his vote against Roger seemed a tad petulant, as if he didn't want to be the "leader" but didn't want anyone else telling him what to do either.
    "That's Numberwang!"

+ Reply to Thread