+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Matthew Von Ertfelda - Survivor 6 Contestant

You know, this guy looked soooooooo much better on paper than he did in the first episode! Honestly, if you blinked, you missed him. Except for the one comment when all of the guys came walking into the camp after losing the immunity challenge and, out of nowhere, he says "I think the chicks really caught a fish". The way he said it was kind of like Wow, they just kicked our butts so maybe they were telling the truth when they said that! It made me laugh.

Anyway, he's got some nice guns on him - but I haven't registered any kind of PERSONALITY yet. Maybe he's flying so far under the radar that even the cameramen are missing him?
    Why doesn't it make sense? Because we're on the wrong side of the tapestry...

I don't think it was a wise move for him to join up with Ryan & Daniel. Poor early choices often doom people & I think this will be Matthew's fate.

Was it just me or did Matthew have some kind of light British accent or something? Maybe I'm losing it.

Jodaar, that guy said maybe 15 words during the entire episode. If he has an accent, I sure as heck didn't catch it. Plus, I kept confusing Matthew and Alex, unti I realized that Alex was the one with the "press-on sideburns" (kinda like the Lee Press on Nails)

I didn't notice an accent either.
    I was too busy thinking how thin he is to really listen to much of what he had to say.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I get a weird vibe from Matthew and I don't know why. Something is just not quite right. Can't put my finger on it yet.

Hmmmm, doesn't sound good whatever it is USMC

I was very surprised at his voting choice this week.
    Perhaps he's looking to team up with people he feels he can have more influence over.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I just see him as a follower and it's quite possible that no one else approached him.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

Could be.

I'm still prepared to give him the benefit of the doubt at this stage and say MB might be keeping him in reserve with a good storyline coming later.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I agree. Lots of airtime early on isn't a good sign (Robb/Boston Rob)

We didn't see much of Ken in the early going either.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

Not a whole lot from him again last night.
    "That's Numberwang!"

+ Reply to Thread