+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Matthew Von Ertfelda - Survivor 6 Contestant

Totally! With Matrix-style camera work, too!
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

Yes!!! and when everyone else is frozen in the air, Jeff walks through the scene mouthing, "fire is life"...
    "Look, you love me, and I love you. Maybe in a different time, a different place, this would work out. But we both know that only one of us is leaving this room alive, and I'm the one holding the flame thrower." - Film Fakers

By the way, did I mention that I love you, Paulie?
    "Look, you love me, and I love you. Maybe in a different time, a different place, this would work out. But we both know that only one of us is leaving this room alive, and I'm the one holding the flame thrower." - Film Fakers

!!

Maybe we could put Jeff in that long black coat that Morpheus wore and those squeeze-to-your-face sunglasses, too?
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Wouldn't Jeff just love that! But he deserves a Huggybear get-up after his pimping at the RC. I expected him to end the show by saying "We'll see you in 2 and 2!"

With the fingers! "Two..." *spin hand* "...and two." Perfect!

I actually think Jeff is equal parts amused and annoyed at the men right now. He calls them on every foolish move they make, which I think is hilarious! He's fast approaching the petulant character that appears in my precaps.

I have never noticed a difference between your precaps and Jeff on the show at all. Your precaps are the survivor bible. Sure, a few of the events may not be exactly, technically the same, and the quotes aren't perfectly word for word, but come on--you've got them pegged.

That's it! Jeff Probst is Chuck Woolery's love child.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

Leo
    Premium Member
    Sheesh, I have to pity this guy - he might as well have "Shoot me" painted on his forehead!

I don't see him making it into the merge - but then again, the way things are going now, you could probably say that for most of the guys.

Nah, Matthew is a very smart, resourceful hunk of honey. Now that I realize everything that's been going on underneath "the stare" and his bland facade - I've got him pegged for final four. I think he's really, really good at hiding his actual thoughts and we only see what he WANTS us to see. I'm even wondering if his expression at tribal council was calculated.
    Why doesn't it make sense? Because we're on the wrong side of the tapestry...

+ Reply to Thread